2012 Mito Blue&Me menu button not working - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Republic of Ireland All events and potential meets in Ireland

(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 31-08-12 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: -
2012 Mito Blue&Me menu button not working

Hi everyone,

Could someone please let me know if they are having the same issues as i am with this stupid Blue&Me.
When pressing the menu button NOTHING appears on the dash, when before it worked for a day when i picked the car up. Ive had the unit replaced with no avail, ive disconnected the negative on the battery and still not working. I've recently bought the TomTom Blue&Me2 and cannot access the menu options to use the satnav properly with the Blue&Me set up within the car. Ive got in contact with Alfa Romeo customer service and awaiting reply, but my dealership has told me today that there is a software update coming out next week from 6th-7th September from ALFA ROMEO to rectify this issue, i dont think this is the update from Blue&Me (v6.0), well i hope not as i have that installed already...

If anyone else is having the same issue on there Alfa's and Fiats, please let me know and if there is any Alfa Technicians out there maybe you could help...

Cheers....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Gold Member

County: Kildare

Member car:

'96 GTV TS

Might be best to check the ICE & Blue and Me lounge and stick a thread up there also as there aren't really that many Mito owners this side of the pond.
ICE & Blue&Me - Alfa Romeo Forum

County: Cork
Garage
As you say Gav, very few Mito owners on here from Ireland.

I was going to advise the same but I see Cagiva has already started a thread there so hopefully someone might have some useful info there

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > Ireland > Republic of Ireland

Tags
2012 , blueandme , button , menu , mito , working

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page