New Mats..?!? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Republic of Ireland All events and potential meets in Ireland

 
Thread Tools
(Post Link) post #1 of 13 Old 08-07-12 Thread Starter
Status: And on the eighth day God made Alfas..!
AO Gold Member
 
pendragonfalls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ireland
County: Carlow
Posts: 6,693
New Mats..?!?

Got me a set of mats for the Spider from here. I went for the "Prestige" ones. 54 delivered.
Must say, the quality, and fit is amazing. I may very well be driving barefooted henceforth..

Carmats.co.uk- UK's top choice for Carmats!
pendragonfalls is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Status: Formerly 166, GT, 147,155,33
AO Silver Member
 
CCOVICH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Ireland
County: Kildare
Posts: 2,429

Member car:

159 2.4 JTDm

Only available in black for the 166 which is a pity...
CCOVICH is offline  
Status: Smells of Eue De Autoglym
AO Gold Member
 
GTV Gav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ireland
County: Kildare
Posts: 6,738

Member car:

'96 GTV TS

You should have gone with these guys
https://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/alfa-...ulk-order.html
GTV Gav is offline  
Status: Alone in the wilderness
AO Platinum Member
 
Dermo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
County: -
Posts: 13,001

Member car:

Alfa GT 2.0 JTS

George these are just right for you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg George mats.jpg (54.8 KB, 12 views)
Dermo is offline  
Status: Alone in the wilderness
AO Platinum Member
 
Dermo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
County: -
Posts: 13,001

Member car:

Alfa GT 2.0 JTS

The Prestige look well George .. Bare anything and you will be reported to the MODS !
Dermo is offline  
(Post Link) post #6 of 13 Old 11-07-12 Thread Starter
Status: And on the eighth day God made Alfas..!
AO Gold Member
 
pendragonfalls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ireland
County: Carlow
Posts: 6,693
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dermo View Post
The Prestige look well George .. Bare anything and you will be reported to the MODS !
OK...I confess. 'Twas not just barefooted I had in mind. Its the leather you see, I just can't help it.. :mygrin1:
pendragonfalls is offline  
(Post Link) post #7 of 13 Old 11-07-12 Thread Starter
Status: And on the eighth day God made Alfas..!
AO Gold Member
 
pendragonfalls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ireland
County: Carlow
Posts: 6,693
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTV Gav View Post
You should have gone with these guys
https://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/alfa-...ulk-order.html
Good spot Gav, but I didn't have a Spider two years ago. I think I missed the boat on that bulk buy...
pendragonfalls is offline  
(Post Link) post #8 of 13 Old 11-07-12 Thread Starter
Status: And on the eighth day God made Alfas..!
AO Gold Member
 
pendragonfalls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ireland
County: Carlow
Posts: 6,693
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCOVICH View Post
Only available in black for the 166 which is a pity...
Black goes with everything though.. And, those prestige ones are really cracking..
pendragonfalls is offline  
Status: Alone in the wilderness
AO Platinum Member
 
Dermo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
County: -
Posts: 13,001

Member car:

Alfa GT 2.0 JTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragonfalls View Post
OK...I confess. 'Twas not just barefooted I had in mind. Its the leather you see, I just can't help it..:mygrin1:
REPORTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragonfalls View Post
Black goes with everything though.. And, those prestige ones are really cracking..
Ya I have always preferred Black , the one in my Old 166 were Grey and tbh if I had my way I would have bought black like yours George , but would be more discreet than you
Dermo is offline  
Status: Smells of Eue De Autoglym
AO Gold Member
 
GTV Gav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ireland
County: Kildare
Posts: 6,738

Member car:

'96 GTV TS

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragonfalls View Post
Good spot Gav, but I didn't have a Spider two years ago. I think I missed the boat on that bulk buy...
Sorry, I meant to add that they still do the replicas that they lads got from the bulk buy, you can buy them one at a time.
GTV Gav is offline  
Status: Una nuova auto e necessaria
AO Silver Member
 
Cathal_H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ireland
County: Cork
Posts: 2,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTV Gav View Post
Sorry, I meant to add that they still do the replicas that they lads got from the bulk buy, you can buy them one at a time.
Perfect... That's good to know thanks.
Cathal_H is offline  
Status: pretty good actually...!
AO Member
 
Cibo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Ireland
Posts: 698

Member car:

916 Spider

I got some of those Autostyle ones for my Spider when I bought it, they were brilliant - fitted perfectly, could pick colour combinations to suit the car, I even took a picture of the spider script on the boot and they embroidered it on to the mat for me. Groovy.
Cibo is offline  
Status: Smells of Eue De Autoglym
AO Gold Member
 
GTV Gav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ireland
County: Kildare
Posts: 6,738

Member car:

'96 GTV TS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cibo View Post
I got some of those Autostyle ones for my Spider when I bought it, they were brilliant - fitted perfectly, could pick colour combinations to suit the car, I even took a picture of the spider script on the boot and they embroidered it on to the mat for me. Groovy.
Did the same thing but the script on mine is out by 90 degrees but I think if you order them now it should be spot on.
GTV Gav is offline  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > Ireland > Republic of Ireland

Tags
mats

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
159 Mats zulu Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider 16 16-01-11 20:59
Will these mats fits? wee89 Alfa MiTo 4 30-01-10 15:33
swap gt floor mats for 159 floor mats darrengdwn Alfa 147, 156 & GT 1 20-12-09 15:18
147 Mats Beaman Alfa 147, 156 & GT 10 05-02-08 12:20
GTA floor mats with GTA text? Portti Alfa GTA 27 24-05-07 14:27

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome