02 1.8 156 TSpark w Cream Leather seats. Make a reasonable offer and it's yours - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Republic of Ireland All events and potential meets in Ireland

(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 22-03-12 Thread Starter

County: Dublin
02 1.8 156 TSpark w Cream Leather seats. Make a reasonable offer and it's yours

Hi all.

I wanted to post this here rather than on car zone or cbg as I would like my alfa to go to a good home. It seems you develop an emotional attachment to these cars.

I have recently returned to Ireland [was working abroad for 18 months] and have a nice 02 1.8 156 available for a best offer. The car is not taxed [05/10]and does not have an nct[11/11] as it was off the road while I was away. It is still running perfectly but I have had to get a larger car due to family committments. Gearbox, engine and interior are still good and it has Cream leather seats, which I wish I could transport in to my new car but can't. I am not looking for much for this as I know there would be some work needed on the car. Send me a mail to make an offer.

I'm sad to see this car go so hope someone can enjoy it instead for track, parts or day to day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Damien_C

AO Gold Member

County: Kildare

Member car:

'96 GTV TS

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnome80 View Post
Hi all.

I wanted to post this here rather than on car zone or cbg as I would like my alfa to go to a good home. It seems you develop an emotional attachment to these cars.

I have recently returned to Ireland [was working abroad for 18 months] and have a nice 02 1.8 156 available for a best offer. The car is not taxed [05/10]and does not have an nct[11/11] as it was off the road while I was away. It is still running perfectly but I have had to get a larger car due to family committments. Gearbox, engine and interior are still good and it has Cream leather seats, which I wish I could transport in to my new car but can't. I am not looking for much for this as I know there would be some work needed on the car. Send me a mail to make an offer.

I'm sad to see this car go so hope someone can enjoy it instead for track, parts or day to day.
You're definitely right about developing a connection to the cars. Best of luck with the sale, try and stick a few pics into the thread about
Closed Thread

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > Ireland > Republic of Ireland

Tags
156 , cream , leather , make , offer , reasonable , seats , tspark

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page