Five 155s & a 33 P4 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Republic of Ireland All events and potential meets in Ireland

Lacken156

Alfa 33 P4

'91 Alfa 33 Permanent 4wd, which I hope to get running before the snow or sell if offered enough

Last edited by Lacken156; 14-12-11 at 14:04.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Silver Member

County: Dublin

Member car:

Brera 2.0 JTDm

Are these for sale ?
Lacken156

Yes, the 33 P4 would be sold if the price was right.

Last edited by Lacken156; 14-12-11 at 14:05.

AO Silver Member

Member car:

Brera 2.0 JTDm

Damn.. Was drooling after the blue one a while back when it was for sale.
AO Silver Member

Member car:

75 2.0 8v

can u giv more details about the p4?
Lacken156

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterio View Post
Damn.. Was drooling after the blue one a while back when it was for sale.
You are one of a long list of people who'd like to own it.... the man that bought it from me has paid for it in full but doesn't want it until Feb '12. He has asked me to keep it safe for him

AO Silver Member

County: Kildare

Member car:

159 2.4 JTDm

What's been taken from the red 155 you bought from me Pat - have you spent much time on it? Did you figure out what's up with the electrics? Do you have ABS sensors to sell with it - this was the biggest issue I had with the car, just couldn't justify spending the money on new ones just to pass the NCT. Whoever messed with this car should be shot!
Lacken156

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfa155 TS View Post
can u giv more details about the p4?
Sure thing, I had it on Donedeal a week ago. Having read some of the comments from here I decided to remove the ad & to proceed with putting it together mechanically.

Its a '91 reg'd Series 3 Alfa 33 P4. I don't have the log book BUT I do have ALL the required details in order to get one. I know its number & details of previous owner, I have the forms required to obtain the book. I don't want to add an owner for no good reason.

It's a 1.7 Boxer 16 valve engine with 5 speed box. Its currently a rolling shell [ engine , box & prop shaft removed ] I don't have the proper P4 14" alloys but i know a fella that does. Currently it has 15" alloys form a 155 fitted.

As far as I'm aware all the parts are there to get it back on the road. The seats & carpet have been removed because there are rust issues along the passengers side, where the floor pan meets the sill. the area at the back of the rear passengers jacking point needs attention + the rear panel near the driver side light. I have access to another 33 if any interior trim bits are found to be missing.

All standard bushes have been replaced with power flex, front & rear. Front discs are like new.

Spares include: gear box, complete rear axel, prop shaft, PAS steering rack.

TBH this car needs to be stripped back more than it is now, the areas of rust to be sorted out & then rebuilt, that is why I have not fitted the engine & box etc.... I could throw it all together & use it as a hoooning/snow/track day car but it think it deserves better treatment than that.

If you or anyone is interested in buying this P4 PM me your mobile & I'll call you.

AO Silver Member

Member car:

75 2.0 8v

pm sent
Lacken156

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCOVICH View Post
What's been taken from the red 155 you bought from me Pat - have you spent much time on it? Did you figure out what's up with the electrics? Do you have ABS sensors to sell with it - this was the biggest issue I had with the car, just couldn't justify spending the money on new ones just to pass the NCT. Whoever messed with this car should be shot!
Well spotted Ciaran Basically since it arrived in my place I parked it up & thats it. I've spent ZERO time at it since. I start it form time to time but i've not driven it on the road. My plans for that car was to make it a donor/spare parts car for mine & my 2 friends 155's.

I recently bought a crashed '97 which has become the spare parts/donor car. I hope to be able to save some abs sensors form it & get the ABS system working on your ex-155. It will still alot of other work done to it to get it thro the NCT. Jan '12 will tell alot.

The Silver '95 Track Day car I have 50/50 shares in it with the big fella you met that day in Balldonnell. We ahve attended a few track day sessions together in that car. Lots of mods planned over the Christmas period.

AO Silver Member

County: Kildare

Member car:

159 2.4 JTDm

Sounds good. You won't be short of things to do over Christmas it seems!
Lacken156

did you get the 166 back on the road yet?

Lacken156

The silver TDC 155 gone back to its registered owner's home. There are only four 155's here now

propellorhead

Ooh, I hope mark buys that P4 as I'm currently trying to figure out a way to A) buy it and B) get it into the back without our lass seeing it! Suppose I could hide it behind the 164....

Lacken156

At the right price I'll transport it for either of you I have a Alfa 75 Limited Edition that I want to concentrate my efforts on in early 2012

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > Ireland > Republic of Ireland

Tags
155s

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page