Can't really help much but my 166 doesn't do any of those things. I have twobutton key.
For 1, it sounds like it is losing power when switched off. This is not right as the code should only be needed when the battery is disconnected.
For 2, sounds like the boot actuator is gone.
For 3,4,5 all sound incorrect.
Worth checking all the fuses under the drivers right knee. The are a few their called services which impact lights etc
Wondering if anyone can shed some light on a few little things that concern me about a 166 I just got, all of which are either problems or configuration differences:
1) My 1st 166 started and the radio/ICS unit powered on -every time, no problem.
On my new 166, the ICS comes on but asks for code each time before it will operate
It then has its time wrong and has defaulted to km/l instead of mls/gl and so on.
Despite setting everything, upon next restart of engine, code is required and system
is back to defaults. Does anyone know what might be going on?
2) This 166 has a key like my wife's 146 key with just one button, my previous 166 had a
key with two buttons, one for boot and one for lock/unlock doors, so I tried the button
in the glove box to open the boot and no response. So, the only way to open the boot
is to go to it with the key. Any ideas?
3) After turning engine off and removing key, the ICS screen dies but the audio of the radio
station continues to come from the speakers for 5 seconds or so, this is weird and again,
not how my previous 166 behaved....
4) When arming/disarming the car only the drivers side indicators flash, my previous 166
always flashed all indicators. Under normal driving, the indicators all work fine so it's not
5) possibly related to point 4, the alarm etc. always activates, but the doors (central
locking) only locks the doors "sometimes" but when disarming, the doors (if locked),
always unlock! It's getting weirder I know.... lol
Thanks for reading this far.....! And hopefully someone out there can help/advise based on experience of similar things.