Open Invite -- Cars & Coffee Mid-West -- June 26th - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Republic of Ireland All events and potential meets in Ireland

Open Invite -- Cars & Coffee Mid-West -- June 26th
Calendar: Event Calendar
deltona
AO Member

26-06-11
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Hey folks, I know I don't post a whole lot on here but we've been holding Cars & Coffee mornings in Nenagh for a few months now on the last sunday of each month and just said I'd throw an invite up here for anybody who might be close by and would like to pop along and say hi....

I know some of you will be heading to the meet in Wicklow but for anybody a bit further west of the country why not pop along, say hello and have a bit of a chat.

Details as below:

Nenagh -- June 26th at 11am (20mins Limerick, 40mins Portlaoise, on the motorway)
Parking and tea/coffee available on-site.

Following the success of the first few Cars & Coffee meets at this location, here's the date for the next one to meet up for a bit of car-related banter and chat....

Next meet will be at the same location & time, approx. 11am, directions are below:

Directions:

From Limerick side - Take the M7 for Dublin and take the first exit for Nenagh (Junction 26), also signposted Borrisokane. Continue straight through the first roundabout and head for the town.
At the next roundabout take the first exit onto the N52 Link Road.
At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit and continue down this road until you see the GreatGas Filling Station and Gala Foodmarket on your right.

From Dublin side - Take the M7 for Limerick and take the third exit for Nenagh (Junction 26), also signposted for Borrisokane. Continue over the flyover and head for Nenagh town at the first roundabout.
At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit and continue down this road until you see the GreatGas Filling Station and Gala Foodmarket on your right.

Dust off those motors folks (2-wheeled and 4) and pop along and say hi on the morning, summer is here after all, and it'd be nice to get a bit more of an italian representation...

Open Invite -- Cars & Coffee Mid-West -- June 26th
Calendar: Event Calendar
deltona
AO Member

26-06-11
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Hey folks, I know I don't post a whole lot on here but we've been holding Cars & Coffee mornings in Nenagh for a few months now on the last sunday of each month and just said I'd throw an invite up here for anybody who might be close by and would like to pop along and say hi....

I know some of you will be heading to the meet in Wicklow but for anybody a bit further west of the country why not pop along, say hello and have a bit of a chat.

Details as below:

Nenagh -- June 26th at 11am (20mins Limerick, 40mins Portlaoise, on the motorway)
Parking and tea/coffee available on-site.

Following the success of the first few Cars & Coffee meets at this location, here's the date for the next one to meet up for a bit of car-related banter and chat....

Next meet will be at the same location & time, approx. 11am, directions are below:

Directions:

From Limerick side - Take the M7 for Dublin and take the first exit for Nenagh (Junction 26), also signposted Borrisokane. Continue straight through the first roundabout and head for the town.

From Dublin side - Take the M7 for Limerick and take the third exit for Nenagh (Junction 26), also signposted for Borrisokane. Continue over the flyover and head for Nenagh town at the first roundabout.

Dust off those motors folks (2-wheeled and 4) and pop along and say hi on the morning, summer is here after all, and it'd be nice to get a bit more of an italian representation...

bresources
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Damien_C

Won't be able to make it meself as one of the lads organised a meet in Glendalough.

County: Cork
Garage
That's the day of the AO Big Summer Meet https://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/repub...endalough.html

Edit : What Damien said first
(Post Link) post #4 of 12 Old 22-06-11 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: Tipperary

Member car:

166 2.5 V6

Aye, that'd be the second sentence in my post there lad....

No, but seriously, this is a regular monthly meet which happens on the last Sunday of every month, so anybody who's close by then feel free to pop along to one and say hello.

We've not had any italian metal represented so far except for a 308 at the first one and a 166 Super last month.....

Need more italian stuff represented.
AO Silver Member

County: Wicklow
when is the next one after this?
(Post Link) post #6 of 12 Old 22-06-11 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

166 2.5 V6

It's usually the last Sunday of each month, so that'd be the 31st July.

That's the August Bank Holiday Weekend though, so we might move it forward a week to the 24th July.

I can post a new thread up here once a month with the date of each meet anyway.
AO Member

Hi Deltona,

July 31st is when the Irish Festival of Speed is on and a good few of the crew here, and some Octaners, will be going to it.

If it does run on July 24th, I'll do my best to be there.
(Post Link) post #8 of 12 Old 23-06-11 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

166 2.5 V6

Yep, I was kinda hoping to make it along to the IFOS myself, if I can get time away from work....

July's meet will probably be the 24th, but I'll post a thread for that next month.

In the meantime if anybody wants to pop by on this coming Sunday for this months' meet then please feel welcome. We're a friendly bunch, honestly....
(Post Link) post #9 of 12 Old 27-06-11 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

166 2.5 V6

Nice turnout yesterday, nice to see some new faces come along for a bit of banter and craic.
Quite an eclectic mix of metal. Thanks to everybody who came, some travelling quite far indeed !!

We had a V8 TVR Cerbera, some 'practical' VAG TDIs in the form of a 2nd gen Octavia and an 80 Avant, a two-wheeled attendant with a lovely Ducati, two Porsches - a 944S2 and a 911E, a 20vt Fiat Coupe, a Bertone X1/9 Grand Finale, an original Irish Fiat 125 1600TC, a 2.0 156, an E36 325i Coupe, and a nice MR2.

It was great to meet some new faces and see some new metal in the mix, hope to repeat the same next month and have a few more people and their cars coming out.

Here's a few pics for now (quality of some not 100% - need to play with the settings and the lenses on the camera - first time using it), few more to follow.....

Ducati, and two generations of Porsches, 944S2 and 911E
http://i53.tinypic.com/cpc9z.jpg

Italy, Germany, and Japan
http://i51.tinypic.com/9fxtax.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/6dwt28.jpg

http://i56.tinypic.com/t4wgew.jpg

http://i52.tinypic.com/rumzr9.jpg
(Post Link) post #10 of 12 Old 27-06-11 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

166 2.5 V6

(Post Link) post #11 of 12 Old 27-06-11 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

166 2.5 V6

AO Silver Member

County: Dublin

Member car:

75 2.0 8v

nice interior in the fiat coupe, pity our meets fell on the same day

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > Ireland > Republic of Ireland

Tags
26th , cars , coffee , invite , june , midwest , open

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page