not a hope of 10k for a GT as trade in
or even a brera for that!
TBH in Ireland the 2.4 jtdm is the best option.
That said I regret not getting the 3.2
I've driven the 2.2 - didn't like it.. The brera is a heavy car. The 2.2 doesn't do it justice in anyway. The 2.4 JTDM offer more fun and tax isn't that much more.
3.2 is the more thrilling sound, but the 2.4 is the more wallet friendly.
On the cars in question
- for top spec it has the wrong wheels. AND for the record the only thing in the spec that stands out as an option is the blue & me
- that said it has the ipod addon - but not the bose - you'll probably (will) want to upgrade sound system over time
- the cabin and exterior look good on pic value
- at 25k there's not much to check - but definitely check for existing brera ailments like rocking seat, etc.. - i.e. read the service history before handing over any cash
For the 3.2
- 2 owners in 4 years - alarms bells should be ringing
- what's the marks on those seats - is it the pics or more
- mileage is very low - mine is 21k (miles) and I don't drive it much
Apart from that - if you can live with a D-reg then get into each and test drive them
Since I bought mine - I've never ever regretted buying it - Nothing comes close to replacing it (except a certain masser which we won't mention) and every day I drive it out I do so with the biggest grin on my face.
** EDIT - if you want I can meet you and show you what a 2.4 drive like.. Any excuse to get her on the road
Just PM me