cheap oil filters on amazon - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Republic of Ireland All events and potential meets in Ireland

propellorhead

cheap oil filters on amazon

Areet lads, has anyone heard of, and/or used this manufacturer before? I'm gonna order one if they're any good. £3.90 + free shipping! dont know what they go for over here? They have filters for a few different models too, just need to find cheap oil and slick 50 now!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...=AF2BFX2260HYF

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Silver Member

County: Dublin

Member car:

Brera 2.0 JTDm

AFAIK, Aceparts are a UK based company. I've bought a pair of clear side repeaters off them. To be honest, when it comes to service parts, I wouldn't buy anything other than original parts.
AO Platinum Member

County: -

Member car:

Alfa GT 2.0 JTS

I think genuine filters are only about 8 or 9 yoyo's , I wouldnt buy spurious filter's for An alfa but if you were changing the oil evry 6k miles then maybe the price would be prohibitive .
propellorhead

I did see those repeaters and thought they would look tasty alright, are they any good? I did think twice about aftermarket bits like that tbh as I didnt want my alfa to start looking like a 00 astra with those horrible 'lexus look' rear clusters. but those little blobs of orange on the wings look kak.
I didnt realise that proper filters were only 8/9 quid, for that price its not worth bothering with a cheapo alternative really. Also I was thinking of a 10k oil and filter interval does this sound about right or should it be sooner. 1.6 ts btw:-)

AO Silver Member

Member car:

Brera 2.0 JTDm

Take a look in this thread. I posted some pics with the new side repeaters. They are an improvment over the yellow ones anyway.

https://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/motor...repeaters.html
propellorhead

They do look the nuts! especially on a silver body cleans the side profile right up. where did you get hold of your new badge? have seen em on ebay but they're a bit pricey

AO Gold Member

County: Kildare

Member car:

'96 GTV TS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterio View Post
Take a look in this thread. I posted some pics with the new side repeaters. They are an improvment over the yellow ones anyway.

https://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/motor...repeaters.html
Defo looks great Rob especially on a silver, black and blue cars, way better than the originals, I don't think they look as good on red cars though.
AO Platinum Member

Member car:

Alfa GT 2.0 JTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by propellorhead View Post
I did see those repeaters and thought they would look tasty alright, are they any good? I did think twice about aftermarket bits like that tbh as I didnt want my alfa to start looking like a 00 astra with those horrible 'lexus look' rear clusters. but those little blobs of orange on the wings look kak.
I didnt realise that proper filters were only 8/9 quid, for that price its not worth bothering with a cheapo alternative really. Also I was thinking of a 10k oil and filter interval does this sound about right or should it be sooner. 1.6 ts btw:-)
Ah 10 k is ok no bother but If you are doing 10k between change its better to get the real filter !
AO Platinum Member

Member car:

Alfa GT 2.0 JTS

Hey Rob sorry missed the thread but they look great on your car , always thought that the clear were a better job and as GAVAN ( not that i usually argueree ) says on the silver its the job
AO Silver Member

Member car:

Brera 2.0 JTDm

Quote:
Originally Posted by propellorhead View Post
They do look the nuts! especially on a silver body cleans the side profile right up. where did you get hold of your new badge? have seen em on ebay but they're a bit pricey
I got my badge off ebspares, but give Jason from alfaownershop an e-mail and tell him what you want. Really good prices and delivery.

His e-mail is [email protected]

Yeah Dermo they're definitely an improvment
AO Platinum Member

Member car:

Alfa GT 2.0 JTS

Yaeh they were on my 156 Ti

Sorry I get weepie when i Mention the Ti
propellorhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dermo View Post
Ah 10 k is ok no bother but If you are doing 10k between change its better to get the real filter !
Aye for a couple of quid its not worth it

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > Ireland > Republic of Ireland

Tags
amazon , cheap , filters , oil

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page