Brera Ti / Brera S - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Republic of Ireland All events and potential meets in Ireland

(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 26-03-09 Thread Starter
AO Member

Brera Ti / Brera S

Has anyone heard about AR introducing a Ti version of the Brera, similar to the Brera S available in the UK?

Either way has anyone here driven one of the brera S's in the UK?

Has anyone looked into importing one?

I'm thinking about trading in my 156 Gta for a 3.2lt Brera S, or ideally a Brera Ti - however even if they were released here they'd take too long to become affordable - so I'm looking into these Brera S's over in the UK.

At the moment you can pick up a '08 3.2lt with 4,000 miles for 20k or thereabouts, hoping for 10k VRT and you'll have a pretty savage car for 30-35k, however...

....would servicing be a nightmare with the prodrive parts only available in the UK?

....would performance be a major letdown after the 156 Gta?

Even if it was I wouldn't mind a more "civilised" cruiser after 2 years of the Gta - altho a 260bhp prodrive-tuned Brera can't be that boring!?

What do you guys reckon, crazy???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Member

County: Arizona
Re: Brera Ti / Brera S

just make sure it's over 6months old & more than 6,000 km.

Haven't heard anything about AR-ie bringing the Ti here (although they have now updated the website - finally) - probably won't since the Brera isn't selling well here - 1 sold this yr so far

Brera is definitly a cruiser and very solid on the road. IMHO - it won't feel as "sporty" as the GTA on the road, but then again u do get a more reassuring feel from it that u end up throwing it into bends just as quickly and agresssively

Finally - check out the Brera forum. Many guys there with the 3.2V6s and can steer u right on comparisons.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > Ireland > Republic of Ireland

Tags
brera

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page