Dublin GT's !!!! :) - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Republic of Ireland All events and potential meets in Ireland

 
Thread Tools
techie
Status: - Update
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Dublin GT's !!!! :)

I was in Liffey Valley today doing some Involuntary shopping with the wife !!

While I was in the car park waiting I parked next to a mint 07 G GT and saw 4 GT's pass by also.

Anyone of them owned by people on here, the Black one I parked next to had the Black and Tan leather interior.
 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Damien_C
Status: - Update
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Dublin GT's !!!! :)

There's acutally a mad amount of Alfa's in Dublin aint their. And proper minters too loads of Blacklines and Monza's and 159 Ti's. Saw 2 there the other day and some SW's look class in black
 
techie
Status: - Update
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Dublin GT's !!!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien_C View Post
There's acutally a mad amount of Alfa's in Dublin aint their. And proper minters too loads of Blacklines and Monza's and 159 Ti's. Saw 2 there the other day and some SW's look class in black
Yeah saw a 159 SW in the airport too with front damage , ouch !

I see you were trying to organise a meet while I was on me holiers !!!
 
Damien_C
Status: - Update
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Dublin GT's !!!! :)

Lol, I was wondering where you went to. I had to cancel it cos of a family thing and well the weather was crap too. We will have one soon
 
techie
Status: - Update
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Dublin GT's !!!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien_C View Post
Lol, I was wondering where you went to. I had to cancel it cos of a family thing and well the weather was crap too. We will have one soon
Cool , no prob, is the All Ireland meet happening on the 23rd of this month or next month ????
 
Damien_C
Status: - Update
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Dublin GT's !!!! :)

Sept I am thinking, car should be all sorted then and have the new bits I bought for it all in I just need to organise time off.
 
Status: BORED
 
David P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Ireland
County: Cork
Posts: 85,183
Garage
Re: Dublin GT's !!!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by techie View Post

I see you were trying to organise a meet while I was on me holiers !!!
Sounds like you had a meet without us
David P is offline  
techie
Status: - Update
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Dublin GT's !!!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien_C View Post
Sept I am thinking, car should be all sorted then and have the new bits I bought for it all in I just need to organise time off.
Ok cool.
 
techie
Status: - Update
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Dublin GT's !!!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by David P View Post
Sounds like you had a meet without us
Yeah If you call gawping at passing GT's a meet then hey I had a ball of a meet !!

Btw Mr P what psi do you run YOUR 17's at????
 
Damien_C
Status: - Update
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Dublin GT's !!!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by techie View Post
Ok cool.
Nice one. You need lowering springs
 
techie
Status: - Update
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Dublin GT's !!!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien_C View Post
Nice one. You need lowering springs
Well If you have some spare then put my name on them !
 
Status: BORED
 
David P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Ireland
County: Cork
Posts: 85,183
Garage
Re: Dublin GT's !!!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by techie View Post
Yeah If you call gawping at passing GT's a meet then hey I had a ball of a meet !!

Btw Mr P what psi do you run YOUR 17's at????
2.3bar front, 2.2 rear iirc or maybe slightly less if they've gone down
David P is offline  
techie
Status: - Update
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Dublin GT's !!!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by David P View Post
2.3bar front, 2.2 rear iirc or maybe slightly less if they've gone down
Thank you!
 
Damien_C
Status: - Update
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Dublin GT's !!!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by techie View Post
Well If you have some spare then put my name on them !
There cheap only 150 euro. If you have a VAT number try and get em without english vat even cheaper again.
 
techie
Status: - Update
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Dublin GT's !!!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien_C View Post
There cheap only 150 euro. If you have a VAT number try and get em without english vat even cheaper again.
Where can I get them for that price , will they lower the car by much?
 
Status: Alone in the wilderness
AO Platinum Member
 
Dermo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
County: -
Posts: 13,001

Member car:

Alfa GT 2.0 JTS

Re: Dublin GT's !!!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by David P View Post
2.3bar front, 2.2 rear iirc or maybe slightly less if they've gone down
Whats that in pounds and pence
Dermo is offline  
Status: -
AO Silver Member
 
rancido64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ireland
County: Dublin
Posts: 2,987
Re: Dublin GT's !!!! :)

what sorta time were you around liffey valley? don't suppose you noticed about 10-15 supras parked up there?
rancido64 is offline  
techie
Status: - Update
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Dublin GT's !!!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rancido64 View Post
what sorta time were you around liffey valley? don't suppose you noticed about 10-15 supras parked up there?
I was over by Halfords alright and noticed some Levin's parked up with a Skyline there also. I was there from about 1.30 to 4 ish?
 
Damien_C
Status: - Update
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Dublin GT's !!!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by techie View Post
Where can I get them for that price , will they lower the car by much?
Bout 30mm bout the same as the old mans 147 maybe a bit more. Demon Tweeks that is where I have gotten my suspension from.
 
Status: BORED
 
David P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Ireland
County: Cork
Posts: 85,183
Garage
Re: Dublin GT's !!!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dermo156Ti View Post
Whats that in pounds and pence
£1.00 = €1.27

~34 & 32psi
David P is offline  
Status: -
AO Silver Member
 
rancido64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ireland
County: Dublin
Posts: 2,987
Re: Dublin GT's !!!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by techie View Post
I was over by Halfords alright and noticed some Levin's parked up with a Skyline there also. I was there from about 1.30 to 4 ish?
yeah, they started meeting at half 1 and left around half 3 or 4.....

they were in the yellow car park if that makes any difference, some absolute stunners there
rancido64 is offline  
Damien_C
Status: - Update
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Dublin GT's !!!! :)

The black was the only proper nice one there man. Clodola I think is his name. The rest I see daily lol.
 
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > Ireland > Republic of Ireland

Tags
dublin

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome