AO Ireland - Kinsale To Inchydoney/Clonakilty - The Wild Atlantic Way: 10th June - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Republic of Ireland All events and potential meets in Ireland

AO Ireland - Kinsale To Inchydoney/Clonakilty - The Wild Atlantic Way: 10th June
Calendar: Event Calendar
David P  
10-06-18
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
The next meet will be in Kinsale, the plan is to meet up between 12:30 & 1pm for a chat in Kinsale & maybe a visit to the chipper before departing sometime after 1pm. Dinos famous chipper is in the town centre just beside the pier & the carpark.

Before we leave Kinsale there's the option to drive up to Charles Fort which overlooks the bay, then back to Kinsale & on to the Old Head Of Kinsale where there's the Lusitania Memorial & the Old Head Of Kinsale Signal Tower. Then it's on to Garrylucas & Garretstown beaches & from there to Timoleague (Friary), Courtmacsherry, Ring village, Clonakilty & then possibly to Inchydoney Island. We'll be keeping to the Wild Atlantic Way route along the coast road as much as possible.

Here's a Google Map https://drive.google.com/open?id=1I4...KM&usp=sharing of the suggested route, although it may vary slightly.

As always all are welcome so come along & don't forget to submit your RSVPs.

So that's Sunday 10th June at 12:30pm in Kinsale in the car park on the R600 (Pier Road) between Dinos Chipper & the park, before Acton's Hotel Sat nav co-ordinates N 51.70424, W 8.52139 (Parking 2 on the map, if that's closed try Parking 1)

And if the those car parks are full there's there's also on street parking by the water on Pier Road & Lower Road.
If anyone wants my phone number for Sunday, send me a PM with your number & I'll text you back.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

alfaowner.com and its recognised representatives accept no responsibility for the condition of members' cars, the legality of the drivers and the manner in which the vehicles are driven.
Members should keep their vehicles in a road worthy condition. Vehicles should be driven within the limitations of the road conditions and legal speed limit. Any driver who wishes to do otherwise does so at their own risk.

AO Ireland - Kinsale To Inchydoney/Clonakilty - The Wild Atlantic Way: 10th June
Calendar: Event Calendar
David P  
10-06-18
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
The next meet will be in Kinsale, the plan is to meet up between 12:30 & 1pm for a chat in Kinsale & maybe a visit to the chipper before departing sometime after 1pm. Dinos famous chipper is in the town centre just beside the pier & the carpark.

Before we leave Kinsale there's the option to drive up to Charles Fort which overlooks the bay, then back to Kinsale & on to the Old Head Of Kinsale where there's the Lusitania Memorial & the Old Head Of Kinsale Signal Tower. Then it's on to Garrylucas & Garretstown beaches & from there to Timoleague (Friary), Courtmacsherry, Ring village, Clonakilty & then possibly to Inchydoney Island. We'll be keeping to the Wild Atlantic Way route along the coast road as much as possible.

Here's a Google Map https://drive.google.com/open?id=1I4...KM&usp=sharing of the suggested route, although it may vary slightly.

As always all are welcome so come along & don't forget to submit your RSVPs.

So that's Sunday 10th June at 12:30pm in Kinsale in the car park on the R600 (Pier Road) between Dinos Chipper & the park, before Acton's Hotel Sat nav co-ordinates N 51.70424, W 8.52139 (Parking 2 on the map, if that's closed try Parking 1)

And if the those car parks are full there's there's also on street parking by the water on Pier Road & Lower Road.
If anyone wants my phone number for Sunday, send me a PM with your number & I'll text you back.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

alfaowner.com and its recognised representatives accept no responsibility for the condition of members' cars, the legality of the drivers and the manner in which the vehicles are driven.
Members should keep their vehicles in a road worthy condition. Vehicles should be driven within the limitations of the road conditions and legal speed limit. Any driver who wishes to do otherwise does so at their own risk.

1Likes
  • 1 Post By David P

bresources
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

(Post Link) post #2 of 6 Old 15-05-18 Thread Starter

County: Cork
Garage
Wave

See you all Sunday 10th June at 12:30pm, meeting in Kinsale in the car park on the R600 (Pier Road) between Dinos Chipper & the park, before Acton's Hotel Sat nav co-ordinates N 51.70424, W 8.52139

Again RSVP isn't working so post to say if you are attending.

Parking locations & map of the route

Kinsale parking 2.png Route Map 2018.png

A few pics from last year

2.jpg 1.jpg

4.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited by David P; 25-05-18 at 10:54.
AO Silver Member

County: Kildare
Garage

Member car:

916 gtv 2.0

Unfortunately I'm in Evian Les bains that weekend.
Enjoy men and take lots of photos for me
(Post Link) post #4 of 6 Old 28-05-18 Thread Starter

Garage
Anyone else ?

Ring village pier last week

DSC_0221a.jpg
(Post Link) post #5 of 6 Old 08-06-18 Thread Starter

Garage
Anyone else heading to Kinsale on Sunday ?

DSC_0230a.jpg
(Post Link) post #6 of 6 Old 10-06-18 Thread Starter

Garage
Again thanks all who made the trip to Kinsale, hope you all enjoyed it, hopefully see you soon

Some pics from today here https://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/meets...ne-2018-a.html

And all pics here https://www.flickr.com/gp/[email protected]/7N8T65
Paddy OPlastic likes this.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > Ireland > Republic of Ireland

Tags
10th , atlantic , inchydoney or clonakilty , ireland , june , kinsale , wild

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page