People turning right.... - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Rant Room Clean ranting only - No Swearing!

(Post Link) post #1 of 5 Old 17-09-07 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

People turning right....

If you're going to turn right, why not move over to the right side of your lane? Every b****y day I'm held up at the same few junctions where the lane is fairly wide, and people wishing to turn right could just stop parallel and close to the central lines. But oh no, as if caught by surprise they sit pointing diagonally from the gutter to the central line, blocking up all the traffic behind whilst waiting for the lights to change. T*ss*rs, don't they realise that people like them are causing the tailback they have to sit in themselves every day?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Platinum Member

County: Greater Manchester
Re: People turning right....

amen to that mave. there are 2 junctions like that near me which both even have their own (albeit very small) filter lane and yet STILL people seem to want to be in the left hand lane until they decide to hang a right and block the whole road
Darren156

I got totally cut up today by a woman in a new Focus who had to veer across my lane in order to pick up her son who was stood at the side of the road.

I slammed my brakes on (Which work! Yay!) skidding to a halt as she is now stopped dead veered across my lane whilst her son gets in the car.

Idiot.

AO Platinum Member

Pulling out of T-junctions...! There's one for me where the left turn is easy (no traffic) but the right turn takes time.

The dopey twonks sit on the left, pointing right.. while behind them hundreds of cars that could be turning left in the meantime have to wait.

Ralf S.
AO Platinum Member

County: Cheshire

Had this the other day - shook my head at the guy and he turned around and gave me verbals - so I just smiled at him and that made him even more angry

then the f89king idiot decides to move his car even more into the centre of the road to try and block me - unfortunatley the idiot couldn't drive made the space bigger and I got thorugh and turned left while he was sat there - MUPPET

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Misc Lounges > Community Discussions > Rant Room

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page