Poor Dealer Service Again..! - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Rant Room Clean ranting only - No Swearing!

(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 09-08-07 Thread Starter
AO Member

Madness Poor Dealer Service Again..!

Having purchased a 156 2.4jtd in April from a main dealer in the Midlands have just found out that it has missed its 48000 mile service. I bought it at 52000 miles as an approved used car advertised with FSH etc on checking the terms of the breakdown warranty as it has the usual airbag problems I checked the service history and realised it was overdue a service so i contacted the dealer and they said.......! leave it until the 60000 mile service it will fine, so it would be 16000 miles overdue for service, with a big gap in it's service history and a Mechanical Breakdown Warranty not worth the paper it's written on. They really are special...! Contacted Alfa UK waiting for a reply, this could be a job for trading standards.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Platinum Member

County: Surrey
Re: Poor Dealer Service Again..!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valetman View Post
Having purchased a 156 2.4jtd in April from a main dealer in the Midlands have just found out that it has missed its 48000 mile service. I bought it at 52000 miles as an approved used car advertised with FSH etc on checking the terms of the breakdown warranty as it has the usual airbag problems I checked the service history and realised it was overdue a service so i contacted the dealer and they said.......! leave it until the 60000 mile service it will fine, so it would be 16000 miles overdue for service, with a big gap in it's service history and a Mechanical Breakdown Warranty not worth the paper it's written on. They really are special...! Contacted Alfa UK waiting for a reply, this could be a job for trading standards.
Yes, its not as described...you certainly should inform Trading Standards

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Misc Lounges > Community Discussions > Rant Room

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page