washing machine delivery - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Rant Room Clean ranting only - No Swearing!

EddieGTA

washing machine delivery

Word of warning really. If you buy a washing machine and the company you buy from offers delivery and fitting, they probably won't do it.

My sister got on and the eletrics were too close to the water pipe, this after her kitchen had just been refitted.

With me, apparently I didn't have valves on the pipes. Errrm excuse me but having disconnected the old one myself wouldn't water be p***ing all over the floor What was actually wrong was the plastic tops were missing as they were stiff, nothing a pair of pliers couldn't solve.

Basically it came down to them running late and not wanting to carry it up to a second floor flat and take the old one away.

Still I made the gits take it away and just leave the new one, so I then plumbed it in myself and will get a refund.

Why promise stuff when they wont do it for fear of being liable or that they too hard pushed time wise. Grrrr.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Platinum Member

County: herts
Re: washing machine delivery

As I told you all 'afore. the old Ariston gave up after 27 years or so of good service. So we bought a new Bosch, not the all singing all dancing one, just the basic. I knew the isolator valves were dodgy, so being a [email protected] [email protected] as ever, decided to sort those and disconnect before the guy delivered. Only to find I had wasted half of that valuable time, for him to tell me they are all cold fill now Sir, don't need the hot connected. Behind with everything, 'aint I?

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Misc Lounges > Community Discussions > Rant Room

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page