'Clever' Audi drivers - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Rant Room Clean ranting only - No Swearing!

kfp

'Clever' Audi drivers

My bike broke down on the services. We all know how tight some of these car parks are so its no lie that the breakdown truck and my bike were making things slightly awkward but certainly no-one who could drive had any trouble getting past.

So why would the ugly moron in the (clapped out) convertible Audi shout 'You couldn't do that in a more awkward place could you?' on the way past.

At least, for once, I had just enough wit about me to politely reply 'Yes, how about up your a*se?' that was met by the cowardly act of driving off with a finger out of the window. Loser.

Maybe related the the Audi TT base model driver from the other week?

Unfortunately, once fixed, I couldn't catch up and knock his wing mirror off (fortunately....)

What goes on in peoples heads?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

K9d
AO Silver Member

County: Wiltshire
Their Audis are so dull they have to do anything to try and make life a bit more interesting.
Gaz
Regional Support North
Is there a meet near you?

County: Lancashire
luckily i have never been in such a position with an Audi-driving knob. if i had then they would have a Gaz's fist shaped bruise on their face
Rayq81

Violence never solved anything, I would have wished him a good day and politely waved.

kfp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayq81 View Post
Violence never solved anything,
No, but walking towards people in a purposeful manner wearing body armour and carrying a painful looking crash hat is usually a good substitute.

Mymatemarmite

Good for you Kungfupanda!!
I can't stand Audi drivers.....mainly because they have an unneccesary air of arrogance about them, and, oh yes, because not one of them that I have come across can drive! They really should stick to driving the VW Golfs that their cars are based on.....far more kudos!

kfp

Cheers Sparky..

Kinda scary that people really do have such a complete lack of patience when they get in a car

bobster

I was lucky enough to witness this other day. 2 twerps in Audi estate's ,one was tailgating the other .
The 1st Twerp one slowed down with that the 2nd Twerp swerved into my lane directly in front of me & accelerated,Twerp 1 had anticipated Twerp 2's manouvre to undertake him & sped up taking twerp 2 right up to the rear of car in my lane & held the fuming little Turd there for awhile

A right advert for Audi driver's

Gaz
Regional Support North
Is there a meet near you?

County: Lancashire
i do that to BMWs too
kfp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
i do that to BMWs too
No.. BMW drivers are wonderful. At least 10 of them moved over to let me filter past this morning - probably just trying to make sure I didn't run into the side of their car but at least it shows they're paying attention to the world around them.

jay w

my friend has recently bought an A8, he now gets and endless stream of s**t off me, although for a 14 years old car it does look to be in good order....

the comment he hates....

Audi - the only car manufacturer to supply a sex toys as part of they badge, 4 c*ck rings

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Off Topic Section > Rant Room

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page