Thankyou But If I Find U U ********** - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Rant Room Clean ranting only - No Swearing!

(Post Link) post #1 of 42 Old 04-11-08 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

96 gtv 2l ts

Not Happy Thankyou But If I Find U U **********

grr , asda car park again i park like billy no mates last space in the place and some dirty fecking ************* in a blue 4 x 4 (i know this due to evidence baltantly left on my car) had pretty much took my back quarter off my loved adored money munching gtv!!!!!!!! but hey guess what no one seen a thing , the cameras as usual were on a different part grr......... well mr or mrs blue 4x4 my cars been fixed thanks to my pal mo at auto cosmique in falkirk but aword of advice the great god alfa will exorcise your ****y panty blue 4x4 and i hope you run over a hundred nails and the walls close in on all your panels and score the crap out of them and best of all i hope it costs you an arm and 45 legs to get your crappy blue 4x4 with the distinct ferrari red paint on it FIXED.........YOU WORTHLESS CHICKEN*** CRAP DRIVER!!!!!!!!! ok i feel better now lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Rayq81

Re: Thankyou But If I Find U U **********

And breathe

AO Silver Member

County: Hampshire

That's exactly why I always use those big "Mother & Child" parking spaces.

Cheers to All
Peter
(Post Link) post #4 of 42 Old 04-11-08 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

96 gtv 2l ts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_Rizla View Post

Cheers to All
Peter
ah but our asda's now have jobsworths that give you a ticket if you dont have a kiddy seat or a blue badge!!!!!!!!! and i was literally parked in the last space in the car park!!!! no spaces at one side and a whole car park at the other!!!!!!!!!!!!! what can i say jealousy is a strong emotion hmm lol so is rage..........fecking grr ******4x4 ...see you just brought it all back lol
AO Silver Member

County: Hampshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by macg29 View Post
ah but our asda's now have jobsworths that give you a ticket if you dont have a kiddy seat or a blue badge!!!!!!!!! and i was literally parked in the last space in the car park!!!! no spaces at one side and a whole car park at the other!!!!!!!!!!!!! what can i say jealousy is a strong emotion hmm lol so is rage..........fecking grr ******4x4 ...see you just brought it all back lol
I haven't met a jobsworth yet, I usually go to Tesco, don't think they have them there ............... Had one or two people tell me "These spaces are for people with children" ........... I just smile sweetly and thank them for the advice.

Cheers to All
Peter
AO Silver Member

County: -

there's alot to be said for online shopping.....................why is it always supermarkets where our lovely cars get wrecked...............someone in another thread ****ted someone in a supermarket car park for opening his door and denting his pride and joy

0of0

Mebee invest in a cheap child seat

(Post Link) post #8 of 42 Old 04-11-08 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

96 gtv 2l ts

Quote:

Cheers to All
Peter
nivens

It might seem harsh, but on the way home I hope they suffered a blowout, flipped, rolled, burst in to flames and sadly expired.

Global Mod Team

County: Tokyo

Moved to Rant Room
AO Member

County: Dundee

Member car:

Fiesta Zetec S

someone smashed my back window at my work (tesco by the way )
AO Gold Member

County: Surrey

After I'd been dating my ex-wife for a few months, her mother came over from Ireland to visit, and as soon as I met her I had that horrible feeling that she was a bit of a thicko.... (I should have known then not to marry her daughter!).

First time we all went out she rode in the back of my car, and when I pulled up in a car park she promptly threw her door open and smacked it into the car next to us (I'd parked normally and there was easily enough space for her to get out without booting the door out to it's maximum width).

I jumped out and started looking at the big ding in the poor sods car next to us, and holding my head and asking what happened - and the daft cow was just looking at me, slack jawed and stupid wondering what the fuss was about.....

I left my details under the windscreen wiper of the other car, whilst telling her what a sh1tty thing it was that she'd done but it was like I was talking Chinese to her. My ex-wife was doing the keep-everyone-happy routine, but I couldn't believe anyone could be so thoughtless.

Never really saw eye to eye with her again, and subsequently discovered that the old apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Never got a call off the car with the ding either, remarkably.
AO Silver Member

Member car:

GTV Cup No.127

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredDibnah View Post
her mother came over from Ireland to visit,
It's the Irish!

My Nan was staying with us from Cobh a few weeks ago. She was in the Micra with the missus, and the better-half warned her to open the door carefully, and said to wait and she'd open the door for her as she might hit the car next-door. Nan said she was ok, didn't need help and promptly slammed the car next-door! When the missus returned from the shop she had a nice big dent in the door in return.

The next day I gave Nan a lift to town in the Cup and had to have a word with her. When we stopped I said "Do NOT open the door, wait for me to open it" and she sat there like a sulking child.

Why do they not have any consideration?!

AO Platinum Member

County: Neath Port Talbot

A cheap child seat I like the thinking

Seriously, I have been suffering from a serious spinal condition since August 2005 and I've had numerous visits to the surgeon's table as a result. I'm still suffering various indignities and have to take loads of medication. I'm also looking at further surgery in the new year

Can I get a disable badge? No Why not? Because my illness is "temporary" according to Rugby Borough Council

How many times do you see bouncy health people park anywhere using a blue badge

Perhaps this should be a separate rant......

Simon

Daily Driver FIAT Panda Cross Twinair Stunning Giulia 115 Spider Series 4 fine weather toy

Wife's Daily Brilliant Toyota GT86

AROC South Wales Section Secretary
alfisti1

i always take 2 car park bays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macg29 View Post
grr , asda car park again i park like billy no mates last space in the place and some dirty fecking ************* in a blue 4 x 4 (i know this due to evidence baltantly left on my car) had pretty much took my back quarter off my loved adored money munching gtv!!!!!!!! but hey guess what no one seen a thing , the cameras as usual were on a different part grr......... well mr or mrs blue 4x4 my cars been fixed thanks to my pal mo at auto cosmique in falkirk but aword of advice the great god alfa will exorcise your ****y panty blue 4x4 and i hope you run over a hundred nails and the walls close in on all your panels and score the crap out of them and best of all i hope it costs you an arm and 45 legs to get your crappy blue 4x4 with the distinct ferrari red paint on it FIXED.........YOU WORTHLESS CHICKEN*** CRAP DRIVER!!!!!!!!! ok i feel better now lol
Brilliant rant!
HSTDriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squadrone Rosso View Post
A cheap child seat I like the thinking

Don't reccomend it, most of the patrols in these car parks are well aware of that one and keep an eye on returning customers who have seats but no kids with them.

Still get a ticket, just the same a if you had no seat.

And (parent mode on) bloody good thing as well.

AO Silver Member

County: Somerset

Tough break, sorry to hear about your damage.

Am I the only one here who thinks parking in mother/child spaces is inconsiderate? I tend to park at the empty end of the car park and use my legs.
AO Platinum Member

County: -

Member car:

You'll be keying every blue 4x4 you come across now !!
HSTDriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by corbo View Post

Am I the only one here who thinks parking in mother/child spaces is inconsiderate?

No you're not. I hate it as well.

I report number plates of anyone I see parking in parent and baby spaces without kids, and anyone parking in disabled spacs without a blue badge..

I play by the rules, and don't see why anyone else shouldn't have to as well.

AO Platinum Member

County: Neath Port Talbot

I play by the rules too but when most people do not, it can make you think twice
(Post Link) post #22 of 42 Old 05-11-08 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

96 gtv 2l ts

TUT Re: Thankyou But If I Find U U **********

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSK View Post
Me too really winds me up !

Always surprises me that the inconsiderate people who do this never really seem to own cars which are all that expensive and yet they carry on as if they're trying to keep a Veyron safe ! All of this "My pride and joy" stuff is a lad of horsesh!t.

Sure I get the bit about respecting other people's property and I agree that all too often that's lacking these days but at the same time it's not the poor lady with three kids who desperately wants to make use of the parent and child spots who deserves to be inconvenienced is it ? I've yet to visit the supermarket where there aren't plenty of spaces where people could park quite safely without the risk of parking dents but choose not to do so - If your car is so important to you use the spaces with plenty of space around them which just happen to be a bit further from the door you lazy arses !

Out of interest to all the "pride and joy" merchants if the mum and kids spaces were full up would you then start to use the blue badge spots ?

RSK
hmm........read the original.......i WAS parked in the furthest away space in the carpark im quite happy to use my legs and walk, i never park in mum and child nor in blue badge spaces........and when it comes to it who do you think you are to poo poo someones pride and joy? whether its a robin reliant or a ferrari its cost someone money and regardless of where its parked show some respect mate.......now someone please tell me to breathe again lol
AO Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66shark View Post
there's alot to be said for online shopping.....................why is it always supermarkets where our lovely cars get wrecked...............someone in another thread ****ted someone in a supermarket car park for opening his door and denting his pride and joy

You can't get better advice than that
Global Mod Team

County: Suffolk

Quote:

Cheers to All
Peter
So my suspicions were correct - you are a big mother......
(Post Link) post #25 of 42 Old 05-11-08 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

96 gtv 2l ts

oi excuse me .............stop stealing my rant ..........get back to basics here people should not hit other folks cars then drive off its bloody ignorant end of story so leave me to my moment lol its my rant ok lol lol

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Misc Lounges > Community Discussions > Rant Room

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page