Makes me sooooo angry. Chile Abuse - RAAAANT - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Rant Room Clean ranting only - No Swearing!

(Post Link) post #1 of 36 Old 18-10-08 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

Makes me sooooo angry. Chile Abuse - RAAAANT

Just watched "Britain's Biggest Babies". I should never watch cack tv and drink wine

Now I know the obese are so because of complex reasons - apart from eating.

But this program was shocking and made me angry. You had 25+ stone mothers who had 13 pound babies and the program went through the problems of birth. Such as, 50% of mothers who die during birth are obese. The surgeon has to tape their tummy out of the way during birth. They sometimes have to break the babies arms or collar bones to deliver the baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!.

But what really got me ranting was the 1 and 3 year view of some of the kids. the one year old is 2 stone and 6 inches taller than normal. I understand the TV producers warp the program for good viewing but the dumb ***** mother was giggling and sounded "proud" (maybe TV nerves) that her baby loves chips (chip shop chips) and would easily eat a whole bag!! The 3 year old was 5, yes 5 stone!! And again mother saying "he will run it off when he gets older" at the same time feeding him deep fried sh*t. No he wont dunmb ass, he will be fat, probably have low self esteem get a rubbish education, rubbish job, minger of a girl and die young.

These poor kids need to be taken away from these ***wits. Even the thickest knows what healthy food is. It's on TV all the time, the government publish it constantly. There is no excuse any more. What else can "we" do to educate them?

If you want to feed yourself to death, good! But look after you children. You sick, arrogant selfish bankers.

http://www.justgiving.com/nofaithschools

“We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.”

Last edited by mikeruss; 18-10-08 at 22:04.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Platinum Member

County: Greater Manchester
Re: Makes me sooooo angry. RAAAANT

a thinning of the herd is required
AO Platinum Member

County: Surrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACAPULCO AL View Post
but the trouble is that these people will reproduce before they die prematurely ...
(Post Link) post #4 of 36 Old 18-10-08 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156Chris View Post
but the trouble is that these people will reproduce before they die prematurely ...
LOL - that made the misses laugh. Well done. I have been trying for years
AO Platinum Member

County: Surrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeruss View Post
LOL - that made the misses laugh. Well done. I have been trying for years
What made me laugh was the title of the thread .... "Chile Abuse" ...
(Post Link) post #6 of 36 Old 18-10-08 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

Quote:
Hehe - that'll be the wine
AO Platinum Member

Re: Makes me sooooo angry. Chile Abuse - RAAAANT

the bloke next door to me has a wife who is like jabba the hut's big sister, massive. she is now pregnant, i think he should be put on the sex offender's register for that

having said that their kids are not even remotely fat and are always playing out on their bikes, in the garden etc so there's hope for them yet
(Post Link) post #8 of 36 Old 18-10-08 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

Quote:
the bloke next door to me has a wife who is like jabba the hut's big sister, massive. she is now pregnant, i think he should be put on the sex offender's register for that
Could you do me a favour and ask the husband how he got her pregnant. I have to assume he has a huuuge knob.

no matter how hard I try I can't image the mechanics of obese sex.
Nev

Introduction of tests and licences before you're allowed to procreate?

No licence, no benefits.

Sounds very BigBrother/Nazi Germany, but hey, there's
already too many people on this planet.

AO Platinum Member

Quote:
Could you do me a favour and ask the husband how he got her pregnant. I have to assume he has a huuuge knob.
my thoughts exactly bizarrely enough, he's not even remotely overweight. just likes huge flabby obese women by the looks of it
AO Silver Member

Member car:

1997 GTV 2.0 TS

Quote:
my thoughts exactly bizarrely enough, he's not even remotely overweight. just likes huge flabby obese women by the looks of it
Al, do you think that the relative obesity x lack of IQ, has something to do with the ability to produce offspring? Having wandered through some of the more grim town centres, trying to avoid double and triple (?) buggies plus attendant brood (all dressed in JJB Sports finest), I do think that it is time to adopt the Chinese example of 1 child per woman.
Global Mod Team

County: British Columbia
Garage

Moved to Rant forum

Lets keep it civil please, try not to bash a whole group of people.
AO Silver Member

County: Kent

Well that's the problem, they need bashing

over the head with a large stick
Global Mod Team

County: British Columbia
Garage

I see, back on topic.

It's all rather sad though, humans do strange things and education is the key to getting out of this mess.
AO Gold Member

County: Aberdeenshire

Member car:

Zender 156 V6

Quote:
AO Silver Member

County: Somerset

He must have a knob like a turkey baster
AO Silver Member

County: Kent

Member car:

Not an Alfa

Quote:
Yes, I too was expecting to read about chilies being deep fried, or served with apple sauce and Marmite, or some such...

Meanwhile, back on topic; Yes, the truth is they will pass on their defective genes (the stupidity ones, before anyone starts)...

Quote:
... and I agree, a cull sounds like a good idea!
Regional Support
For Lincolnshire - AOL

This sort of attitude which some incompetent parents seem to have make us all angry.

However we talking eugenics here and that's not a road we want to go down, it's been advocated by many prominent people over the last 100 years or so and it's surprising the people who have supported it, Marie Stopes and Winston Churchill for instance, not forgetting Herr Schikelgruber of course.

I wish I had an answer to this as I often rant to myself that these sort of people should be drowned at birth but this of course is nonsense and very wrong and I suspect that education is the only way to resolve this problem. It will take many years before any results of any possible education program would be seen and given the current state of society here in the UK is unlikely to happen anyway.

Seems to me are stuck in a degenerating society and I fear for the future.
AO Silver Member

County: Vale of Glamorgan

Member car:

147 GTA

who needs the Mail on Sunday when you can read class threads like this on your computer

really made my day
(Post Link) post #20 of 36 Old 19-10-08 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

I dont think - I hope - no one is actually advocating eugenics. Unless the master male was based on me. That would be nice;-)

What frustrates me is the education is there, from school, TV (Jamie Oliver and the like), and even the super markets. You can't miss the message. So, how do so people slip the net, if they actually see some of these messages (they must unless they live in a cave) why don;t they "get it"?

Grrrrr

Having said that, I can't talk. I smoke!!!

Last edited by mikeruss; 19-10-08 at 13:59.
Regional Support
For Lincolnshire - AOL

Quote:

Me too, and I drink mucky beer, it's a great life !

EDIT. What a thought, could either Mike or I be the HAlpha ( sorry about the spelling but that durned swear filter ! ) and be the progenitors of a new race of Brits ?

Speaking for myself I couldn't hack it, despite my obvious superlative qualities !
AO Silver Member

Member car:

1997 GTV 2.0 TS

Quote:
I dont think - I hope - no one is actually advocating eugenics. Unless they master male was based on me. That would be nice;-)

What frustrates me is the education is there, from school, TV (Jamie Oliver and the like), and even the super markets. You can't miss the message. So, how do so people slip the net, if they actually see some of these messages (they must unless they live in a cave) why don;t they "get it"?

Grrrrr

Quite right Mike, the education is there, but people choose to ignore it. It is considered "cool" to be deliberately unintelligent, to sneer at genius. This diet business, is just another example of "dumbed down" Britain. The mums who fed their children burgers through the playground bars, were aware and quite proud of their actions. I watched Saturday kitchen yesterday, and James Martin grinned at the camera as he shoved another half pound of butter into a dish meant for two people. He even commented smugly, that the people who often watched his programme whilst at the gym, could work off this extra helping of lard for him. We actually live in a country, where despite the "credit crunch", people cannot stop doing things to excess - drinking, eating, watching television - all these things are making people fat, and they don't want to change.
(Post Link) post #23 of 36 Old 19-10-08 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

But... even with that argument, which may be valid - I don't know. Would you sacrifice, kill, your kids in persuite of ignorance.

This may be a cack example but when my daughter comes home in a few years with her maths homework, I will do my best to teach and help her. Even though I am rubbish at maths. I will learn with her, or learn ahead of her so she has a better chance of success etc.

Even with food, I sneak off for a BK evey so ofen. I simply won't give take her to those places because she is to young (3). When she fully understands the concept of good and bad food, which she nearly does, then I will take her to the likes of BK for a treat and she will know it's a treat, and therfore she will treat it as such.

One clue to her understanding food was the other week. "Is that man fat because he eats to much cake?" Thats my girl;-)

I'm not advocating everyone sould be as perfect as me;-) But you should as a semi responsable adult do your best for your children. Otherwise what is the point of having them.

Last edited by mikeruss; 19-10-08 at 14:14.

Quote:

Thats a belter.
AO Member

Member car:

146ti

Quote:
Just watched "Britain's Biggest Babies". I should never watch cack tv and drink wine

Now I know the obese are so because of complex reasons - apart from eating.

But this program was shocking and made me angry. You had 25+ stone mothers who had 13 pound babies and the program went through the problems of birth. Such as, 50% of mothers who die during birth are obese. The surgeon has to tape their tummy out of the way during birth. They sometimes have to break the babies arms or collar bones to deliver the baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!.

But what really got me ranting was the 1 and 3 year view of some of the kids. the one year old is 2 stone and 6 inches taller than normal. I understand the TV producers warp the program for good viewing but the dumb ***** mother was giggling and sounded "proud" (maybe TV nerves) that her baby loves chips (chip shop chips) and would easily eat a whole bag!! The 3 year old was 5, yes 5 stone!! And again mother saying "he will run it off when he gets older" at the same time feeding him deep fried sh*t. No he wont dunmb ass, he will be fat, probably have low self esteem get a rubbish education, rubbish job, minger of a girl and die young.

These poor kids need to be taken away from these ***wits. Even the thickest knows what healthy food is. It's on TV all the time, the government publish it constantly. There is no excuse any more. What else can "we" do to educate them?

If you want to feed yourself to death, good! But look after you children. You sick, arrogant selfish bankers.

Stupid people should'nt breed........

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Misc Lounges > Community Discussions > Rant Room

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page