cant quite see a problem with this.... - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Rant Room Clean ranting only - No Swearing!

mikebrown

Madness cant quite see a problem with this....

Three coppers getting done for trying to stitch up a local "scalywat" who nicks cars etc....cant quite see the problem...they should be promoted and given a medal....

BBC NEWS | England | Northamptonshire | Officers sacked for youth attack

the little "git" probably feels quite smug now...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Darren156

Re: cant quite see a problem with this....

The coppers sound like a right bunch of w**kers if you ask me,

AO Platinum Member

County: Oxfordshire

The coppers do sound like W*nkers to me as well.

They should have played by the book, it gives the police a bad name which makes people respect them even less.
Nev

Just sound like normal copper behaviour to me.
I've heard much worse than that over here. Including planting
drugs and threatening with loaded sidearms after discharging it
into a wall to prove it really is loaded.

You let cops play outside the law and they will eventually run amok.
That's why the rules are there.

VO2Max

I'm sure the 'teenager' was a gobby little git who was shouting the odds, sneering in the coppers' faces that he knew his rights and that they could ***** off, as he spat at them or kicked them in the shins.

But coppers have to rise above this, otherwise little sh*ts like this will get the last laugh on them, and society too (ie us).

I don't envy coppers the situations they often find themselves in, but they must uphold the law in a way that is correct at all times.

They should have kicked his little nuts in to stop him procreating and then peed in his tea in the cells. Instead, they have lost their careers and their pensions - some would say deservedly so.

But Nev, I know this won't be the only instance of 'malpractice' by a copper, and it certainly won't be the last - but please, don't say this is normal behaviour for a copper. You are doing the vast majority of them a great disservice, I feel sure.

Nev

Quote:
Originally Posted by VO2Max View Post

But Nev, I know this won't be the only instance of 'malpractice' by a copper, and it certainly won't be the last - but please, don't say this is normal behaviour for a copper. You are doing the vast majority of them a great disservice, I feel sure.
Not in France. (And I get the feeling the UK will be heading that way too.)

VO2Max

I hope not Nev!

I have needed the British police once or twice and they have come up trumps for me. I know you have had at least one (very) bad experience with them personally but I hope you feel deep down that if you needed them for some bad sh*t that was done to you, they would for you too

AO Platinum Member

County: Neath Port Talbot

Things need to be done properly from a legal perspective other wise folk walk and get paid loads in compo, even if they were guilty (if the process wasn't followed correctly).
Rayq81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nev View Post
Just sound like normal copper behaviour to me.
I understand your anger towards the Police Nev (and ive given them some stick on here myself at times) , however I think that the vast majority of cops in the UK are decent people trying to do an impossible job dealing with the ignorant low life peasants that inhabit large areas of Britain, I see them in our town centre dealing with these people and I often think how do they keep so calm if it were me I would be tempted to punch some sense into the little ****s, Not condoning bad policing or policemen though

AO Silver Member

County: -

If you ask me all coppers should be forced to have a camera crew tag around with them. You never see anything but patient professionalism from those on the box.
Global Mod Team

Member car:

AMG C63 estate

While there's a little bit inside all of us that would like to see these little scrotes get a good thrashing, as others have said, the police can not afford to sink to the level of those they try to protect society from.
AO Silver Member

County: Somerset

Lead by example is always the best policy, and the Police of all people should uphold that.
AO Silver Member

The sad think I find with this,
one officer working on his own ,
equals weakness albeit missguided
on his part,
But when it is a greater number!
well the very fabric of what I hold
most dear in my heart
is being torn apart.

John.
AO Silver Member

Member car:

A big black car.

They should have been sacked and I'm glad to see they were.
AO Silver Member

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfaspeed View Post
If you ask me all coppers should be forced to have a camera crew tag around with them. You never see anything but patient professionalism from those on the box.
AO Platinum Member

Actually the rozzers can be supplied with and carry small "body cams" on them now.

It turns out that practically all of the "complaints" made about officers so equipped can be seen to be a lot of cobbolers. We'll see a lot more body cams in future, I think. They protect the officer and to a certain extent will also protect the public.

But these particular coppers were foolish in the extreme. If you're going to put the frighteners on a scrote, any fule kno' you need just two rozzers. When there's 3, one always blabs.

And if the fella is going to fall down the stairs or assualt your foot with his testicles, make sure he does it several times..! They under-cooked it and so now must pay the price.

Ralf S.

No bullets for Chaingun..
HSTDriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralf S. View Post
Actually the rozzers can be supplied with and carry small "body cams" on them now.

It turns out that practically all of the "complaints" made about officers so equipped can be seen to be a lot of cobbolers. We'll see a lot more body cams in future, I think. They protect the officer and to a certain extent will also protect the public.
They'll protect the coppers, definately, but I'm willing to wager that when called upon to incriminate the police, the tapes will mysteriously 'vanish'

It's happened on the railway after incidents where a driver killed in an accident is dubiously blamed for causing the accident. Mysteriously signalling records and recorded conversations have strangely disapeared

AO Silver Member

County: Cheshire

Member car:

GQV and Brera V6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebrown View Post
Three coppers getting done for trying to stitch up a local "scalywat" who nicks cars etc....cant quite see the problem...they should be promoted and given a medal....

BBC NEWS | England | Northamptonshire | Officers sacked for youth attack

the little "git" probably feels quite smug now...
If this behaviour was tolerated where do you draw the line? Who determines who exactly is the local scally who needs stitching up?

Its a slippery slope......
AO Member

County: Kent

From what the article says, it looks like the kid may have turned out to be innocent. It certainly doesn't state conclusively either way, and the most decisive thing it does say is that he was seen running from a car initially believed to have been stolen.

I think it's important to remember that this 16 year old boy was probably terrified for those unaccounted for 2 1/2 hours. Regardless of what he had or more likely hadn't done, what if it was your son? The punishment needs to fit the crime. Which of you honestly believes that what they did to a child who hadn't been proven guilty was justified?

I was caught in a police incident in France once. I was at a holiday resort where someone was subdued with some kind of pepper/chemical spray and some of it hit me. It was agony. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't open my eyes, I could do very little but sit on the ground with my face streaming. This kid had it sprayed in his eyes and had not been found guilty of any offence. Not good.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world. Those that can read binary, and those who can't.

Driving: Vela Blue V6 Gtv 5spd, blue Momo leather

Gone but sorely, sorely missed:

Meteor Grey Gtv Lusso | 17" Teledials | Bilstein rear shocks | Ragazzon straight thru s/s centre exhaust | Some crappy Halfords air filter. Perfect condition and still 220bhp after 95k

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Misc Lounges > Community Discussions > Rant Room

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page