Idiots! - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Rant Room Clean ranting only - No Swearing!

(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 13-08-08 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

County: Durham

Member car:

Citroen DS3

Idiots!

So Iím driving in to work this morning along a stretch of dual carriageway on my usual route when I come up behind a few cars tootling along at about 60/65.

At the front of these few cars is a 207 that is refusing to move over to the inside lane when he has the opp. to do so. Behind that is a Fiesta, a Laguna, a motorbike, and then me.

After a few minutes of this the motorbikeist gets fed up of sitting behind this arrogant, inconsiderate pr!ck and the other cars so does them up the inside and is gone. So then the Laguna driver decides to do the same and what happens? Yep, the 207 driver floors it and I watch as a drag race unfolds in front of me.

Eventually the Laguna gets ahead and pulls back across to overtake upcoming cars in the inside lane and this is followed by much braking and furious gesticulating from the 207 driver. A few miles up the road the Laguna takes a slip road off and he gets the gesticulating again from Mr. 207 as he passes.

I really, really hate r soles like that 207 driver and if he had somehow lost control at that point and rolled his car or something I can honestly say I wouldnít have cared in the slightest. The unfortunate thing is though he would probably have taken someone else out with him.

Like I say, these people are idiots.

If it appreciates, buy it. If it depreciates, lease it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Global Mod Team

County: Tokyo
Re: Idiots!

Happens all too often these days

It's surprising to me how many people will stay on the outside line at well below the limit with no one, no one, on the inside lane. I hate undertaking, simply because I am afraid of the driver in front of me making a list moment move back to the inside lane, but what do you do beside flash and honk (which often results in road rage)?
AO Member

County: Cheshire

Member car:

GT JTD

Re: Idiots!

Its a tough one, the person who stays in the fast lane under the national speed limit causing other drivers to tail back is driving dangerously in my opinion, as this causes other drivers to consider undertaking. In this case the person in question must have had a really small d*ck and didn't want anyone else to overtake him with a bigger one. Surprised it wasn't a BMW driver.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Misc Lounges > Community Discussions > Rant Room

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page