Just say goodbye.......... - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Rant Room Clean ranting only - No Swearing!

(Post Link) post #1 of 27 Old 18-06-08 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

County: Hampshire
Just say goodbye..........

I am apalled by the situation regarding Abu Qatada and the unwillingness of Brown and his so called Government in not just sticking this character on a plane to Jordan and to hell with the consequenses......... Just shove him on a flight and let's just say goodbye to him !!!!!

This guy thinks 9/11 was cool....... The London 7/7 attacks were pretty good as well........ Everytime a bomber is caught making explosives out of an old wellington boot and some chlorine, he's been fired up by this bloke's suppose-ed teachings........

.........He is an undesirable, came here on a false passport, we are picking up the tab for his family, security and legal expenses........... I'm sorry, putting him under house arrest isn't enough, if inmates in high security prisons can get hold of a nokia or two, I'm surethis bloke won't find that one difficult!!!!

but we have to respect his human rights......... So why don't all those do gooders who are crowing on about his rights club together and pick up the tab for keeping the F*cker here ........... Or better still one of the High court judges who have said he can't be deported, could have him go stay with him.......... But instead all of us tax payers that he would like to see dead, are paying for this rubbish !!!!

Sorry if it's a bit of a rant...........

But what does everyone else think?????

Cheers To All (Except Him!!!)
Peter

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Platinum Member

County: Neath Port Talbot
Re: Just say goodbye..........

You and me both Peter.

Due to my job I need to take care in what I say but one of the MI units should off him. They could easily blow up his gaff and say that one of his home made bombs blew him up.

The situation is far from unique to him though The entire penal system could do with a radical overhaul IMHO
(Post Link) post #3 of 27 Old 18-06-08 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

He wouldn't be missed!!!!
AO Platinum Member

County: Neath Port Talbot

We cannot deport the majority of foreign prisoners, illegal immigrants or failed asylum seekers. His situation is far from unique

I've said enough now
Rayq81

I agree with you GreenRizla, the part of the BBC report that made me spit my coffee all over the floor was "He is being kept in a safe house" Really ? a safe house i think its all the UK citizens that need a safe house whilst freaks like this are allowed to stay in the country.

Last edited by Rayq81; 18-06-08 at 18:15. Reason: coffee

(Post Link) post #6 of 27 Old 18-06-08 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayq81 View Post
I agree with you GreenRizla, the part of the BBC report that made me spit my coffe all over the floor was "He is being kept in a safe house" Really ? a safe house i think its all the UK citizens that need a safe house whilst freaks like this are allowed to stay in the country.
.....and we are picking up the tab for his "24 hour police protection"......... ????

Never believe what your goverment tells you - PLEASE!!

Nothing is ever as it seems.......

For example...Iran embassy...it suited the govt of the day to kill all the terrorists...even the ones that tried to give themselves up

If this Govt wanted him dead he would be already - make no bones about it...

Someone in power knows why this guy is allowed to exist in this stupid idiotic condition....its about time we as a nation asked more questions on what is going on in this world and why this govt - supports terrorism...

Chris
(Post Link) post #8 of 27 Old 18-06-08 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

[QUOTE=chrisd_b;1861500]Never believe what your goverment tells you - PLEASE!!

Nothing is ever as it seems.......

For example...Iran embassy...it suited the govt of the day to kill all the terrorists...even the ones that tried to give themselves up

If this Govt wanted him dead he would be already - make no bones about it...

Someone in power knows why this guy is allowed to exist in this stupid idiotic condition....its about time we as a nation asked more questions on what is going on in this world and why this govt - supports terrorism...

Chris[/QUOTE

I agree Chris, I wouldn't trust a politician any more than I'd trust Mr Bl**dy Qatada..........

But this guy is taking the p*ss out of all of us................. as are the "do gooders that are protesting about his Bl**dy rights...........

As for the Iranian terrorists "*****-em" hands up or not........... and Qatada......... he can have some as well !!!

Cheers to All
Peter
GFK
AO Member

County: Berkshire

What I don't understand is that with all the "rendering" of suspects by the CIA with flights secretly landing in the UK, why wasn't this ******* "rendered" to Jordan where he is wanted, and where he would enjoy the safe custody courtesy of Jordanian military intelligence, who are desperate to offer him their hospitality.
(Post Link) post #10 of 27 Old 18-06-08 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFK View Post
What I don't understand is that with all the "rendering" of suspects by the CIA with flights secretly landing in the UK, why wasn't this ******* "rendered" to Jordan where he is wanted, and where he would enjoy the safe custody courtesy of Jordanian military intelligence, who are desperate to offer him their hospitality.
..................or better still invite them over to come pick him up!!!
GFK
AO Member

County: Berkshire

I understand that Jordanian MI are ready to give him "full room service" in one of their specially "adapted" rooms.

Don't even start me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxybrown View Post
Go on FB you know you want to

(Post Link) post #14 of 27 Old 18-06-08 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

Quote:
Go on say you peice..........
AO Platinum Member

County: West Yorkshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squadrone Rosso View Post
We cannot deport the majority of foreign prisoners, illegal immigrants or failed asylum seekers. His situation is far from unique

I've said enough now
Why not, what are people going to do? They should all by marched to the channel and told to swim for it or get shot
(Post Link) post #16 of 27 Old 18-06-08 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostyDog View Post
Why not, what are people going to do? They should all by marched to the channel and told to swim for it or get shot
Good plan.......but that bl**dy Chakrabati woman and all her bleeding heart "what about their human rights" mates would be out in droves protesting about it I'm afraid.

Cheers To All
Peter
AO Platinum Member

County: West Yorkshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_Rizla View Post
Good plan.......but that bl**dy Chakrabati woman and all her bleeding heart "what about their human rights" mates would be out in droves protesting about it I'm afraid.

Cheers To All
Peter
Well if they are then you just have some guys revoking passports and visa's down the beach too and they can swim with the other muppets

Or get shot
Nev

Anyone know what he did in Jordan?

There is zero information that I can find.

I mean, even with filthy scumbags like Adams and
McGuinness we know what they're meant to have
done. It's weird there's nothing on him, apart from
the usual "Mad Preacher" stuff.

Quote:
Good plan.......but that bl**dy Chakrabati woman and all her bleeding heart "what about their human rights" mates

Oh I don't know, when you know what lying
thugs cops are it's quite comforting to know
there's someone somewhere who could
look out for you if say, you had an "accident"
after being abducted off the street for no
reason.

scsc

Quote:
Due to my job I need to take care in what I say but one of the MI units should off him.
I don't know what job you do SR - but you don't mince words, that's for sure!

AO Silver Member

County: Suffolk

Quote:
I am apalled by the situation regarding Abu Qatada and the unwillingness of Brown and his so called Government in not just sticking this character on a plane to Jordan and to hell with the consequenses......... Just shove him on a flight and let's just say goodbye to him !!!!!

This guy thinks 9/11 was cool....... The London 7/7 attacks were pretty good as well........ Everytime a bomber is caught making explosives out of an old wellington boot and some chlorine, he's been fired up by this bloke's suppose-ed teachings........

.........He is an undesirable, came here on a false passport, we are picking up the tab for his family, security and legal expenses........... I'm sorry, putting him under house arrest isn't enough, if inmates in high security prisons can get hold of a nokia or two, I'm surethis bloke won't find that one difficult!!!!

but we have to respect his human rights......... So why don't all those do gooders who are crowing on about his rights club together and pick up the tab for keeping the F*cker here ........... Or better still one of the High court judges who have said he can't be deported, could have him go stay with him.......... But instead all of us tax payers that he would like to see dead, are paying for this rubbish !!!!

Sorry if it's a bit of a rant...........

But what does everyone else think?????

Cheers To All (Except Him!!!)
Peter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squadrone Rosso View Post
The entire penal system could do with a radical overhaul IMHO
oh yes

Well as you all know chaps a fellow lady soldier died on Tuesday and I am extremely sad about it but it also makes more more angry at these extremists who think they can do what they want. Normally I d have a good rant but today I would get banned if I really started.

Also I know that some people think it is wrong a woman gets more press attention when killed than the guys, it is not what us girls want and the lads understand that, it is just part of the gratefully received public and press support. God Bless Sarah's family and the guys who still have a few weeks left to serve out there without her.

This site really kept me going last year when I was far far away, the sense of humour, the jokes the conversation etc. I know lots of you are serving and ex and it s great. You are all a bunch of bloomin stars and there is nowhere else tonight, I d rather be. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AO Silver Member

County: Cambridgeshire

Quote:
Well as you all know chaps a fellow lady soldier died on Tuesday and I am extremely sad about it but it also makes more more angry at these extremists who think they can do what they want. Normally I d have a good rant but today I would get banned if I really started.

Also I know that some people think it is wrong a woman gets more press attention when killed than the guys, it is not what us girls want and the lads understand that, it is just part of the gratefully received public and press support. God Bless Sarah's family and the guys who still have a few weeks left to serve out there without her.

This site really kept me going last year when I was far far away, the sense of humour, the jokes the conversation etc. I know lots of you are serving and ex and it s great. You are all a bunch of bloomin stars and there is nowhere else tonight, I d rather be. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for the post Foxy. Hope you and your unit keep safe where ever you are.

What really hacks me off most about the Qatada situation is they've banned him from having any contact with Bin Laden on pain of breaching his parole.

As far as I am aware OBL is the most wanted man in the Western World.... Would it not have been smarter to say "sure contact Osama if you want" and then trace the call?
AO Silver Member

County: -

http://www.pierce-evans.org/WonTheToss.jpg
Nev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Teufel View Post
Yeah but as that's the USAF bombing from 35000ft it's
Brit Troops and civilians who need to look out.

(And any Chinese embassy staff.)

AO Silver Member

County: Cambridgeshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Teufel View Post
Impressive but I still expect a batting collapse when we're at the wicket

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Misc Lounges > Community Discussions > Rant Room

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page