AO Platinum Member
Join Date: May 2013
County: Phnom Penh
The Italian Job
I know it's a classic. I know it features Minis, E-Types, a lovely DB4, and lots of Italian goodness. I know it's not a really serious film but.....
1. Why, when the Miura blows up in the tunnel, is it not even slightly scorched when it comes out.
2. Why are they talking about a Mini's diff with the rear up on axle stands?
3. Three fast cars in case they need to make a run for it. All 2 seaters and there's about 15 people.
4. Why are the mafia running around in Dino coupes? If I was a mafia don I'd want the big 3 litre saloon or a Quattroporte.
5. During the escape, why do they drive on the roof of a building, then onto Fiat's rooftop test track? All the law need to do is block the exit and it's game over.
6. Why did they **** about loading the cars onto a moving bus? If it was stopped, it would have taken seconds.
7. When they were driving over the mountains to escape, why didn't Charlie tell Big William to calm the **** down?
Apart from that I love it.
Auto Express - six issues for a quid. Offer must end soon (and then immediately start up again).
Free poor quality torch/T-cut/I luv my VW Polo sew-on badge