AO Platinum Member
Join Date: May 2013
County: Phnom Penh
I just keep everything these days. Replacement of Mrs K's car is imminent. At the moment I'm thinking that we just keep the other one. I can't face:
1. What's the least you'll take for it? - Asking price you ***.
2. I saw a really nice one of these last week for £200 less. - **** off and buy that then instead of wasting my time.
3. It's got a lot of dents and scratches. - All of which were shown is the ad. Did you think they would have healed up?
4. Will you deliver it to London? - Yes, for £5000, paid up front.
5. The mileage is a bit high. - It was shown in the ad, it wasn't going to go down was it?
6. Can I pay you in installments. - of course! 50p a week ok?
Auto Express - six issues for a quid. Offer must end soon (and then immediately start up again).
Free poor quality torch/T-cut/I luv my VW Polo sew-on badge