people - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Rant Room Clean ranting only - No Swearing!

(Post Link) post #1 of 5 Old 04-02-08 Thread Starter
AO Member

people

ok now iam going to have a full on rant ready .... go..

ok so iam leaving my job very soon and i have only tols a one trusted work mate go to the toilet come back and the world and his wife knows everything!!! now the thing that i do not understand is now everyone is pussyfooting around me, luckly i have found myself another job before anything has come out but iam in complete shock but i supose i should be at fault for trusting these stupid little girls to hold a secrete for 1 day ahhhhhhhh!!! luckly i hate this job and the people in it but i thought that one person couldnt hurt but nooo.

i always think yeh ok if i say dont say anything them people will not as its my personal thing that i wanna say sod you iam off iam not going to grace your car park with my alfa anymore!!

ahhhhhh some people sorry saying the same thing over again but there you go....

and iam finished..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Platinum Member

County: -

Member car:

Re: people

Happened to me some time ago. I was overheard on the telephone being offered another job by a colleage. Within ten minutes I was summoned to the bosses office, after another five I was off the premises. Best thing that happened to me though !
HSTDriver

I've never had a problem telling everyone when I've left jobs in the past, always gave me a good reason to walk around the place smiling and enjoying being at work for once, whilst everyone else muttered and moaned.

And when it reached the boss and they asked why I was leaving I told the truth. Morale was rock bottom due to poor management and the expectation of unpaid overtime and voluntary work.

So I say [censored] to 'em

Global Mod Team

County: Tokyo

Nice post 'Driver
AO Platinum Member

County: Newport

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSTDriver View Post
I've never had a problem telling everyone when I've left jobs in the past, always gave me a good reason to walk around the place smiling and enjoying being at work for once, whilst everyone else muttered and moaned.

And when it reached the boss and they asked why I was leaving I told the truth. Morale was rock bottom due to poor management and the expectation of unpaid overtime and voluntary work.

So I say [censored] to 'em
Dont think the problem comes when you have found a new job, its more of an issue when you are looking and the boss finds out.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Misc Lounges > Community Discussions > Rant Room

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page