"Alien from Cretinanus" - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Rant Room Clean ranting only - No Swearing!

(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 14-01-08 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

"Alien from Cretinanus"

True story a moral somewhere?

The sun was high in the sky when I checked my trusty steed was correctly shod,donning my bright jacket ,followed by safety helmet,I put foot to stirrup and mounted the saddle.Into a walk,then quickly ito a trot.On hitting the high trail we leapt into a canter,ahead half obstructing my path lay a stationary waggon,looking to my rear I was able to observe a horseless carriage some 300yards behind me.By this time I`m some 15yards from the the obstructing waggon.Placing my right arm at right angles too my torso moving into the centre of the trail at the same time. Approaching fromthe opposite direction were two brightly clad men moving at a fair gallop on their steeds being pursued by a trail of four carriages,we passed opposite the stationary wagon ,with nothing more than a brief nod of the head eyes firmly fixed on the trail ahead.20 yards past the wagon I came too a halt,there being a pole lit up with red,amber and green dics.
The black horseless carriage came alongside,a darkened screen dropped,I was presented with a vision of a Nordic goddess,blonde of hair eyes of blue,and skin so fair.
On the side of her carriage I saw an emblem and a the word galaxay,
so I knew she came from another place.
Alas at this point her fellow traveler came into view young, fair and powerful.Screaming forth a tirade of words which I could hardly comprehend,Road tax, Insurance, he even thought that he knew what my Mothers ocupation , though he made no mention of my father, then we had not been introduced.
These travelers from another place then changed colour about the face for the girl went quite crimsom, whilst he a ruddy hue,though it did match the air which was by now quite blue.
noticing that the poles lights had turned green for awhile,Ileant forwardand spoke gentlly to the girl,requesting that she relay my heartfelt delight, that of meeting another creature from another place which I believed to be the planet "CRETINANUS"
Moving off a sharply left Iheard the travelers motors a snarling then a thud,a hush followed by the a great crescendoof trumpets /horns.
Looking back I saw a sleek silver carriage attempting too dock with the galaxay craft.On returning tooi my homestead ,placed my trusty steed into its secure box called a shed .Related the story too my wife ,all she could say 'John what are you like I told you to leave the bike?"
I broke no laws this day,no persons were injured whether from this planet or any other place,though Pride,and Ego may have been bruised.
"And I?" Well I learnt some new words ,though not ones I shall use.
Motorist
John the Lddite. Silver B.m.w. Z4

Luddite
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

emgee

Re: "Alien from Cretinanus"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludite View Post
...there being a pole lit up with red,amber and green dics
Well, I'm not surprised people were a bit distracted, you don't see that every day. Especially with all this other pole-related activity and mounting going on.

You missed the 'k' out by the way.

(Post Link) post #3 of 3 Old 14-01-08 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

Re: "Alien from Cretinanus"

Quote:
Originally Posted by emgee View Post
Well, I'm not surprised people were a bit distracted, you don't see that every day. Especially with all this other pole-related activity and mounting going on.

You missed the 'k' out by the way.
Well spotted

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Misc Lounges > Community Discussions > Rant Room

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page