What should be done with scum like this - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Rant Room Clean ranting only - No Swearing!

(Post Link) post #1 of 39 Old 11-01-08 Thread Starter
AO Platinum Member

Madness What should be done with scum like this

I'm not too sure if anyone has posted on this before, but this is a story that was on the Midland's BBC news as well as in the local press link

Bascially this chav scum threw a cat down a 30 foot drop to an unknown fate, for fun. They videoed the act, which thankfully led to their prosecution. The cat, a well know stray in the area, hasn't been seen since, and is almost certainly dead.

Personally I don't think the £1,000 fine was anywhere near enough for this act of barbarism. The scum who did this is almost certainly on benefits, so my taxes are paying off this arses fines, as well as the cigarettes the w4nker was shown smoking before going into court.

Personally, I think he should have all his benefits stopped - if you can't act with humanity why should you be treated as a human and have human rights?

So Greg Cole of Bartwoodlane, Pontshill, Ross-on-Wye, if you ever learn to read, and then get to see this, may you rot in hell, and may the rest of your miserable life be full of nothing but pain and suffering.

In every step, I hear your sobbing
Dare I break the shade with one caress
Dare I trespass to lift the veil
To touch the lips so soft and frail

It may be that love comes once and once only, preceded by rehersal, followed by regret.

Know well that however right a man may be they always find the fallen one guilty.

All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Member

Member car:

Spider S4

Re: What should be done with scum like this

"This offence was carried out when he was on drugs and was using them regularly. He was doing that because of particular problems with his birth mother at the time."........I suppose that makes it OK then??

I would take the little moron to the centre of town and dangle him by his ankles from a lamppost, with a placard attached around his neck explaining to all what he has done.
Global Mod Team

Member car:

AMG C63 estate

Bring back the stocks.

These ******s do such things to 'look big'. if the punishment is humiliating - exactly the opposite, and what they can't abide - perhaps it might have some effect.
AO Platinum Member

County: Greater Manchester

i would like to iron his ears
AO Platinum Member

County: Surrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Slegg View Post
I'm not too sure if anyone has posted on this before, but this is a story that was on the Midland's BBC news as well as in the local press link

Bascially this chav scum threw a cat down a 30 foot drop to an unknown fate, for fun. They videoed the act, which thankfully led to their prosecution. The cat, a well know stray in the area, hasn't been seen since, and is almost certainly dead.

Personally I don't think the £1,000 fine was anywhere near enough for this act of barbarism. The scum who did this is almost certainly on benefits, so my taxes are paying off this arses fines, as well as the cigarettes the w4nker was shown smoking before going into court.

Personally, I think he should have all his benefits stopped - if you can't act with humanity why should you be treated as a human and have human rights?

So Greg Cole of Bartwoodlane, Pontshill, Ross-on-Wye, if you ever learn to read, and then get to see this, may you rot in hell, and may the rest of your miserable life be full of nothing but pain and suffering.
I agree, Gary. But if you cut his benefits, he won't think 'hmm, i'd better get a job now', he'll just go robbing, instead.

I don't know what the answer is tbh. Maybe we should drop him 30 feet and tell him he's not coming out until he's found the cat.

g
Rayq81

[QUOTE=renone;. He was doing that because of particular problems with his birth mother at the time .[/QUOTE]

He had just found out she was also his aunt , as said hope he rots in hell

Not to play down this incident......as this guy should be thrown off a balcony himself....

Has anyone bought a cheap chicken or a chicken product such as a a chicken based meal............?

Just a thought.....why does acceptable cruelty prevail...?

Chris
Rayq81

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisd_b View Post
Not to play down this incident......as this guy should be thrown off a balcony himself....

Has anyone bought a cheap chicken or a chicken product such as a a chicken based meal............?

Chris
I dont know of many chicken farms that kill them by throwing then down a 30 foot drop

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayq81 View Post
I dont know of many chicken farms that kill them by throwing then down a 30 foot drop
Errmmmm that wasn't really the point..
(Post Link) post #10 of 39 Old 11-01-08 Thread Starter
AO Platinum Member

Quote:

Chris
I can see what you're getting at Chris, and you do have a point. However, I think there is something particularly abhorrent about this incident. Not only did these two c*nts show pleasure and causing this cat a great deal of suffering, they clearly knew what they were doing was wrong (at the begining of the video Greg Cole can be heard saying to his accomplice to get the video ready, but to wait as there are people around).

What really angers me is the fact that they should try and mittigate their behaviour. They clearly knew it was wrong, and they enjoyed doing it.

Quote:
I can see what you're getting at Chris, and you do have a point. However, I think there is something particularly abhorrent about this incident. Not only did these two c*nts show pleasure and causing this cat a great deal of suffering, they clearly knew what they were doing was wrong (at the begining of the video Greg Cole can be heard saying to his accomplice to get the video ready, but to wait as there are people around).

What really angers me is the fact that they should try and mittigate their behaviour. They clearly knew it was wrong, and they enjoyed doing it.
Agreed.....but I would add, that lack of good parenting could have been the issue....

I have always said that if you convicted the parents of any crime their child commited up to the age of 16 - I wonder how much juvenile crime would there be?

Not much I would have thought....

I know this toe-rag was 18 - but I bet this is not the first time an issue with this kid attitude, behaviour and problems have come to the fore......

Chris
AO Member

Member car:

Alfa Romeo 147

'ere 'ere
(Post Link) post #13 of 39 Old 11-01-08 Thread Starter
AO Platinum Member

Quote:
Agreed.....but I would add, that lack of good parenting could have been the issue....

I have always said that if you convicted the parents of any crime their child commited up to the age of 16 - I wonder how much juvenile crime would there be?

Not much I would have thought....

I know this toe-rag was 18 - but I bet this is not the first time an issue with this kid attitude, behaviour and problems have come to the fore......

Chris
Normally I would agree with you, but in this case he knew what he was doing was wrong, and he showed insight into his actions, planning them to maximise his chance of getting away with it. He had a choice, and as such he is responsible for his actions.
EddieGTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazza View Post
Bring back the stocks.

These ******s do such things to 'look big'. if the punishment is humiliating - exactly the opposite, and what they can't abide - perhaps it might have some effect.
I think you are right, these scum won't look so big to their mates when sat in the stocks on a saturday night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scudetto View Post
I agree, Gary. But if you cut his benefits, he won't think 'hmm, i'd better get a job now', he'll just go robbing, instead.

I don't know what the answer is tbh. Maybe we should drop him 30 feet and tell him he's not coming out until he's found the cat.

g
Unfortunately he may land on his head, which would clearly cause no damage whatsoever as there is nothing in there!

AO Rosso Alfa Member

County: Essex

I'd throw them 30 feet and see how they like it

Quote:
Normally I would agree with you, but in this case he knew what he was doing was wrong, and he showed insight into his actions, planning them to maximise his chance of getting away with it. He had a choice, and as such he is responsible for his actions.
Yes Gary but I don't think this kid suddenly thought hey I will do this - as a spur of the minute thing as you say....which means that he has been brought up in a manner that allowed him to act in this way - and it is probably not his first brush with the law....or his first act of idiocy.

Nip it in the bud....

Chris
(Post Link) post #17 of 39 Old 11-01-08 Thread Starter
AO Platinum Member

Quote:
Yes Gary but I don't think this kid suddenly thought hey I will do this - as a spur of the minute thing as you say....which means that he has been brought up in a manner that allowed him to act in this way - and it is probably not his first brush with the law....or his first act of idiocy.

Nip it in the bud....

Chris
I think you've lost me now...

Anyway, the fact is he is now what he is, and the question is how should he be dealt with. Clearly he wasn't drunk or high on drugs when he did it, he's too aware of his surroundings, so there is no mitigation. Also, its not the case that he didn't know what he was doing was wrong. Should such people be permitted to add their CO2 emissions to the earths atmosphere by being allowed to continue to breathe?

Sorry Gary - What I was trying to say is that society is allowing a generation of kids develop into this kind of mindless moron.

Parents, School, Police...etc your not allowed to touch these precious gems...what happened to the good old thick ear....that we used to get if we so much acted out of line...?

Chris
(Post Link) post #19 of 39 Old 11-01-08 Thread Starter
AO Platinum Member

Yes, I think you do have a point to be honest.
VO2Max

A short custodial sentence would have fitted the bill more appropriately. Terrorising and killing a defenceless animal, laughing as you do so and making sure you get it on video?

Aww, I woz on drugs officah...bust his house, then bust his arse in court.

I woz 'avin' trouble wiv me berf muvva...this little **** (for that's what he is) knows how to pull all the right strings, doesn't he? Perhaps he ought to try cutting the umbilical cord, before I do - with a chainsaw.

When someone is 18, you don't stop them doing stuff like this with 'tough love'. You show them it's totally wrong in no uncertain terms.

With 'prison etiquette' the way it is (a hypocritical bunch of villains all wanting to make everyone else out to look the bad guy) he would at least have had a good kicking from a couple of old lags. Sounds good to me.

AO Platinum Member

County: -

Member car:

Since the Little Chef closed in Ross-on-Wye the youths have had little chance of employment in the area !
AO Platinum Member

County: herts

They need Military Punishment,'50's style, corrective treatment/punishment at Colly, or Shepton Mallet. P1 Diet, bread and water, and loads of 'double- time drill on the square in FSMO, with bricks in their packs!: Cruel, ain't I?
AO Platinum Member

I told you the story About Jake Wardrop and his crew, hard drinking, fighting men, off to the Rhine, in '44. Took 'Sarah' the French chicken on board, who laid an egg for them each day. She died one night, thought to be through engine fumes, or something, really upset the crew!: His Tank and the crew were destroyed, about two weeks before the end of WWII. Tough Squaddies, with compassion for Gods creatures? OK, kill or be killed, but they started it, so they had to do it for freedom, imo. Apologies for repeating this tale, but I hate crap that injure Dumb Animals.
AO Platinum Member

County: -

Member car:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulu ferret View Post
They need Military Punishment,'50's style, corrective treatment/punishment at Colly, or Shepton Mallet. P1 Diet, bread and water, and loads of 'double- time drill on the square in FSMO, with bricks in their packs!: Cruel, ain't I?
A lot to be said for National Service, makes a man of you.
AO Platinum Member

Quote, Defend yourself first, Then, attack the Enemy.:

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Misc Lounges > Community Discussions > Rant Room

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page