Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Best and worst looking F1 cars

Tags
cars worst
1K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  Shant Ole 
#1 · (Edited)
What in your opinion are the best looking and worts looking F1 cars ever made.

My best looking goes to the Ferrari 641, the worst looking goes to the March 721-3

Pictures appreciated. ;)

#3 ·
156 2.5 v6

Hi Smon I read one or two of your replies to someone who had a gear problem, On my way to work this morning on releasing the clitch pedal it stuck to the ground, I then proceeded to pull it manualy with my hand back in position. Now it is stuck and does not want to go down. Any advice?? or who I can ask?
Your help would be much appreciated.

#5 ·
Hi Smon I read one or two of your replies to someone who had a gear problem, On my way to work this morning on releasing the clitch pedal it stuck to the ground, I then proceeded to pull it manualy with my hand back in position. Now it is stuck and does not want to go down. Any advice?? or who I can ask?
Your help would be much appreciated.
Sounds like you need either a new slave cylinder or new master cylinder.

I would guess that it was the mastr cylinder, as when the slave fails you usually end up with fluid loss and puddles.

#10 ·
I think the best looking F1 cars in general were the ones in the 80's and early 90's. They were absolutely beautiful to look at.

Nowadays theyre not so good looking but their aint that bad either especially some of them. Only if you take those stupid noses they made this year

#16 ·
But at the same time its scary
Yes, but balls were bigger in those days! As lips got stiffer and moral fibre increased, mens genitalia increased in size. There are pictures of JC (no coincidence with the initials) with all four wheels off the ground.

Driving with feel, with passion, with skill, with one hand on the stick and one on the wheel, sliding the car and being at one with the machine AND the road is why we have Alfas!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.