new Impreza, or old 147? You decide... - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Poll Room You got it, just random polls in here

 
Thread Tools
(Post Link) post #1 of 8 Old 07-10-07 Thread Starter
Status: -
AO Member
 
kanerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 114

Member car:

alfa 147

Warning new Impreza, or old 147? You decide...

http://aol.autocar.co.uk/AOL_Autocar...aspx?RT=228188
kanerz is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Status: Tentatively treading
AO Platinum Member
 
Hamster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: United Kingdom
County: Gloucestershire
Posts: 15,686
Re: new Impreza, or old 147? You decide...

Its hideous!!!My brother was at teh regional launch for it with a Subaru owners group, and everyone ignored the new Impreza and was perving over a modified P1 that was there...

... says it all really, even when the Subaru lovers ignore the new model
Hamster is offline  
Status: -
AO Silver Member
 
GTACharlie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 1,878
Re: new Impreza, or old 147? You decide...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammy156 View Post
Its hideous!!!My brother was at teh regional launch for it with a Subaru owners group, and everyone ignored the new Impreza and was perving over a modified P1 that was there...

... says it all really, even when the Subaru lovers ignore the new model
As an ex-owner of two previous generations of Impreza Stis, it just saddens and astonishes me how each and every successive generations of Impreza manages to took uglier than the last! I don't think even GM and Hyundai working together could have come up with anything worse than this!
GTACharlie is offline  
Nev
Status: - Update
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: new Impreza, or old 147? You decide...

Looks like they mated a Mazda with a BMW 1 Series.
 
Status: Tentatively treading
AO Platinum Member
 
Hamster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: United Kingdom
County: Gloucestershire
Posts: 15,686
Re: new Impreza, or old 147? You decide...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nev View Post
Looks like they mated a Mazda with a BMW 1 Series.
Couldn't agree more Nev
Hamster is offline  
cul
Status: -
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,385
Re: new Impreza, or old 147? You decide...

Hideous
cul is offline  
Status: -
AO Silver Member
 
ady006's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: United Kingdom
County: Ceredigion
Posts: 1,024

Member car:

156 2.0,155 8v

Re: new Impreza, or old 147? You decide...

That should be in a supermarket carpark with a granny behind the wheel , & that's a granny with no taste. It's nasty
ady006 is offline  
vantastic
Status: - Update
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: new Impreza, or old 147? You decide...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTACharlie View Post
As an ex-owner of two previous generations of Impreza Stis, it just saddens and astonishes me how each and every successive generations of Impreza manages to took uglier than the last! I don't think even GM and Hyundai working together could have come up with anything worse than this!
I love my classic scoob and dont like the looks (not performance) of all the one's that followed the original scoob and the latest one is not ugly which is the point ...... it wont scare children or boy ricers or is that the same thing.....

Do we get a Poll then............
 
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Misc Lounges > Community Discussions > Poll Room

Tags
147 , decide , impreza

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome