Originally Posted by Stori
I may have only owned 5 Alfa Romeos, but have continually owned Alfa Romeos since 1979
5 for me too, but interspersed with far too lengthy alfa-less periods!
1985 Sprint Green Cloverleaf
- A lovely car, 7 years old and 19,000miles when I got it. Sold about 2 years and 18,000miles later to buy a house.
1984 Alfasud 1.5Ti Green Cloverleaf
- A cheap rusty piece of crap, bought for £200 to tide me over. Had it about 6 months. Surprisingly felt much faster than the Sprint(?)
1992 33s 16v Permanent 4
- Nice car, but after a very well known Alfa dealer snapped a spark plug and had to take the heads off to get it out, was never the same. Sold after about 2 years, after fixing the damage after I got a bit too close to a dry stone wall!
1983 Alfasud Sprint Veloce 1.5
- Mad moment of Ebay passion. Sat around for well over a year awaiting restoration. It will happen one day, promise.
- An 'almost' Ebay car. 92,000miles when I got it, 107,000miles 8 months later, and completely reliable until the clutch slave cylinder packed up this morning!
Just off to top it up with fluid to get me home!
There will be more, of that I have no doubt!