Ever used drugs?? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Poll Room You got it, just random polls in here

View Poll Results: Drugs?
Yes 40 64.52%
No 19 30.65%
*Other* 3 4.84%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

(Post Link) post #1 of 43 Old 16-08-05 Thread Starter
AO Platinum Member

County: -
Idea Ever used drugs??

...those illegal-in-most-countries drugs... not those handed out as medicine

and even that one time counts

(non-public poll for your safety )

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Re: Ever used drugs??

The first time i smoked was a month ago...and it was sheesha, an arab pipe.
No,no drugs,no tocacco, no alcoholic drinks.
AO Gold Member

County: Antwerpen

does alcohol count ?
(Post Link) post #4 of 43 Old 16-08-05 Thread Starter
AO Platinum Member

County: -

Alcohol doesn't count
AO Silver Member

"but I never inhaled"...

Amazing how the Republican spin masters spent months trying to say how unfit for office Clinton was because he tried pot once in college, but could just a few years later strongly argue that Bush's alcoholism and cocaine problem, which lasted right through to his late thirties (including being arrested for driving under the influence), should be ignored as "youthful indiscretions".

Total hypocrites!

Nothing heavy, just the plant based drug. And not that much either. It had not the most wonderful effect on me.

Heard a story about Bush in his drinking days. He was running some company at the time and decided he needed to use the bathroom. Although instead of actually going to the bathroom he went out to the carpark and relieved himself out in the open. Not the sort of behaviour any employee should partake in let alone the head of a company. Dodgy, dodgy things going on in the states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasi
...those illegal-in-most-countries drugs... not those handed out as medicine

and even that one time counts

(non-public poll for your safety )

Someone gave me coke to sniff once but the bubbles made me sneeze!
EddieGTA

I once got sniffed out by a drugs dog does that count? Think I must have either picked up the smell somewhere, else the dog could smell my 2 dogs and 3 cats. It was a tad embaressing as I hadn't been working here long and got pulled to one side at the train station while everyone else from work was going by. I wouldn't have minded except the git copper would not accept that I had not been doing drugs!

AO Member

County: Copenhagen

Member car:

73-Spider 2000

Ill stick to cigarettes and booze
AO Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorila
Ill stick to cigarettes and booze
Cigars and Single Malts for me - in Japan, smoking grass is the equivelant of doing heroin in the eyes of the law... Many years ago I had an American friend who was busted for less than a gram of weed -he was incarcerated without being able to see his family or lawyer for 45 days, held in a cell without daylight, and interogated for up to 16 hours a day. Like 90% of the other convictions in Japan, my friend was sent to jail by his own (coerced) "confession". This was from a 6 foot 5 inch black belt who never took crap from anyone. After he served his term, he was deported, and has never been able to set foot again on Japanese soil, despite the fact that his wife and kids are Japanese... Cigars and Single Malts seem a lot more apealing right now...
AO Platinum Member

County: Durham

Member car:

I aint used drugs before.....honest
AO Platinum Member

County: South Lanarkshire

Never have and never understood why anyone should need them.

Nearly got busted once with my fellow students after a boat trip back to Ireland during a customs work-to-rule. As we pulled up into customs to get checked one of the others suddenly said "Oh ****, my pot!!". At which point he decided he would have been better not saying anything, coz we were about to lynch him. In the event the Customs Officers took one look (and one sniff ) inside the minibus and decided we were an unpleasant bunch due to the strong smell of booze, sick and BO after a very stormy Irish Sea crossing and let us through un-molested.
AO Platinum Member

County: Porto

Member car:

Alfa 159 QV

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.orange
I aint used drugs before.....honest
Before what? And after that...?
AO Gold Member

County: Hampshire

I think I am addicted to AO - does that count?
AO Gold Member

County: Dorset

Member car:

156 GTA SW

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTACharlie
in Japan, smoking grass is the equivelant of doing heroin in the eyes of the law...
Could explain why I used to see so many Japanes kids in Trance clubs necking pills over here. Or maybe they'd just come to see Tsuyoshi.
AO Silver Member

Someone should start another poll - should drugs be legalised. Seems to me keeping them illegal is like prohibition in the USA in the 20's - its just fostering crimes gangs. If it was legalised the price would drop dramatically and it would no longer be viable for them to be produced.

Its risky of course but if people want to obtain drugs today there seems to be no problem getting them and the dangers of getting bad quality drugs is putting their lives in danger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfaguy
Someone should start another poll - should drugs be legalised. Seems to me keeping them illegal is like prohibition in the USA in the 20's - its just fostering crimes gangs. If it was legalised the price would drop dramatically and it would no longer be viable for them to be produced.

Its risky of course but if people want to obtain drugs today there seems to be no problem getting them and the dangers of getting bad quality drugs is putting their lives in danger.
ITS THE LAW, SCARPER.

Drug legalisation is such a tricky area. What drugs can be legalised? Marijuana I'd think could be the only one that could be legalised as it doesn't effect the users in a major way. Coke and heroin I take it are too strong for people to be able to wander around snorting and shooting up left right and centre so I couldn't see them being legalised.
AG, you must see some terrible drug related crimes in your day to day. Got mugged myself a few years back by a syringe wielding heroin f#ckface.
AO Silver Member

County: Anglesey

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Burns
Nothing heavy, just the plant based drug. And not that much either. It had not the most wonderful effect on me.
So which plant was that then? Opium? Coca?
MT
AO Silver Member

County: Hampshire

Yes, but when i try and remember specifics it all goes a bit hazy...
Except for the time i got chased down the road by a rabid bin-liner with big teeth, that's quite vivid. And that time...

i'm currently on 2 cans of red bull and approx. 6 strong coffees per day, maybe thats why i cant sleep at nights

i've tried the "hash" but it's not for me, i also tried the homegrown grass and i must admit i quite enjoyed the laid back feeling it gave me but i dont think i'll be using either again as rumour has it that so many million brain cells die each time you light up and i can't afford to lose any more

i will add that i would NEVER do and NEVER did touch the stuff in working hours it was social and domestic purposes only.
AO Platinum Member

County: Durham

Member car:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT
Yes, but when i try and remember specifics it all goes a bit hazy...
Except for the time i got chased down the road by a rabid bin-liner with big teeth, that's quite vivid. And that time...

i am glad that i didnt take drugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Bundy
So which plant was that then? Opium? Coca?
A heavy blend of both.
Ahem, nah, just the hash. Never wanted to go stronger then that.

Just say no kids.
AO Platinum Member

Member car:

Alfa 159 QV

You're putting things in a wrong way, or if you prefer, at least in a very simple way. I don't support any drug that has a synthetic base. Do you know how's the process to get Cocaine or Heroine?

Well marijuana is also considered a drug, light or not. What people doesn't seem to understand is that there are drugs and drugs. Many medicines are so much worst to our organism and only the people who, unfortunately, has to take them knows how are it is. While marijuana could produce a much better result, with no pain, without the symptom of going to puke every 5 minutes and help people to keep some life quality.

Don't judge everything in a such simple way. It's not that simple.

Hugo S
(2011) Alfa Romeo Giulietta 1.6JTDm, Pack Sport 17", Pack Comfort
(2009) Alfa Romeo 159 1.9JTDm 16V QV, 170hp+360nm, Bilstein B4+TI springs, ConnectNav G2, Autodelta Air filter, Brembo Disks, Satin Mirror Caps
(2002/2009) Alfa Romeo 147, 1.6TS QV, Autodelta Remap, Autodelta Air filter, Eibach Pro System Kit

Social and Automotive Sports Photography
AO Silver Member

County: West Yorkshire

Member car:

3 Veloce’s..!

I agree with Alfaguy, they should legalise some of the softer drugs, Cannabis for instance. I don't like the stuff, in fact I positively hate it, but we have to face the facts these days that it easily available and reletively cheap. The main targets for the dealers are Kids from about 13 upwards. If they could legalise it I think it would probably reduce it's use amongs these Kids as a lot do it because it's illegal.
The biggest worry I have about it all, as a Father, is the type of people who the Kids are going to to get the stuff and the possible contamination of the stuff legalising it ought to reduce this problem.
The truth is though it will NEVER happen, it's never been really proved that it's safe, in fact there is strong evidence to say it isn't. No government would ever take the risk, especially these days when they are tightening up so much on 'normal' smoking.
AO Platinum Member

Member car:

Alfa 159 QV

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeloceMitch
The truth is though it will NEVER happen, it's never been really proved that it's safe, in fact there is strong evidence to say it isn't. No government would ever take the risk, especially these days when they are tightening up so much on 'normal' smoking.
Mitch, Cannabis has been proved to be safe (under certain situations) and with great medical benefits. Is it safe? It's as safe or even safer them many synthetic drugs we take as being good medicines. That should be enough.

Just as an example, you can get it legally under a medical subscription in the North of Spain.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Misc Lounges > Community Discussions > Poll Room

Tags
drugs

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page