Well, given there are unfortunately a fair few here without an Alfa (
), I would like to start a new competition for the best non Alfa member's car.
Rules are similar to the ones for AO COTYA:
Since this is an Alfa Romeo forum, we don't really offer an official prize though I will mail a small secret present to the winner
Also, the winner gets the "AO Other Marques Car of the Year" as title (which will show up below their username on every post).
1. There will be a period of two weeks from this post to nominate a car.
2. In case of more than 10 nominations, we'll launch more than one final poll, with the car getting the most votes (in absolute terms) winning the overall competition. It is not a perfect way of doing things as some voters may only vote in one poll, but that's the best I can think of
1. Entry is by posting one picture in this thread, or link to a picture.
2. You must include brief details of the car and the reason(s) you are putting it forward for consideration.
1. Only one car per AO member can be nominated.
2. Nominations can only be provided for other AOer's cars. You must have the car owners' consent.
3. Voting will be public and closely monitored by alfaowner.com staff.
4. Any vote rigging, or behaviour not considered to be in the spirit of the "competition", will be dealt with severely.
5. Vote rigging consists of organised campaigns, use of additional or multiple accounts, coercion, promoting membership for voting purposes or any other method to increase votes for one entrant, against the spirit of the competition.
6. The recipient of the vote rigging will be removed from the contest and sanctions may be imposed on the participants.
7. Decisions made to remove pictures/votes or impose sanctions will be the result of at least two Mods or Admin agreeing the sanction; and not open for further discussion.
8. Alfaowner.com reserve the right to end the competition early or amend the rules, in the event of error or abuse of the process.
9. Any questions should be directed to BigFoot.
10. Finally...please do not undermine this light hearted competition, ruining the hard work of all involved and the forum, or spoil it for the car/owners nominated.
11. Mods' cars are not eligible
So, start nominating