TCCC Show Errol Air Field - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
North Scotland All events and potential meets in North Scotland

(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 08-04-13 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: Perth and Kinross
TCCC Show Errol Air Field

This post is to ascertain whether any of you would be interested in bringing your cars along to the Tayside Classic Car Club Show at Errol Air Field on Sunday 9th June 2013. This show is a well organised and well attended affair which features not only old classics but on display are more contemporary classics with an especially good showing from Lancia Delta in 2012 I can confirm.
This show is a popular well advertised family day out with plenty of catering so you can bring the kids. The cost per car is only £2 regardless of number of occupants within!
I am reliably informed that AROC is showing an interest this year so with their additional clout a large amount of interest should be generated. I am of the opinion that this venue is at least as good as Craigtoun Park. Check out this link for more info: Text
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Silver Member

County: Aberdeenshire

Member car:

156 GTA, Boxster

I tried organising for AONS to attend this a couple of years ago but due to lack of interest we didn't bother. Last year however, there were a couple of members who went along on their own and reported back that it had been a great day.

Might give it a try this year if my other half isn't offshore at the time.

Cheers

Lesley
(Post Link) post #3 of 3 Old 09-04-13 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: Perth and Kinross
I was there last year too Lesley (and the year before and the year before that and.....well....you get the picture!) I'm just trying to see if enough interest can be generated at dinomito’s suggestion. Ultimately it will be up to the organisers at AO and AROC in conjunction with TCCC to finalise our participation in the event. With such a very reasonable subscription, there is nothing to loos really so long as the weather holds out.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > Scotland > North Scotland

Tags
air , errol , field , show , tccc

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page