Western Perth - Parts - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
North Scotland All events and potential meets in North Scotland

(Post Link) post #1 of 9 Old 15-04-11 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: Western Isles

Member car:

Spider 2.4 jtm

Western Perth - Parts

Having been let down for the final time by Donald Mackenzie in Inverness I decided to try Western Alfa in Perth for parts.

Phoned last Monday for bits and pieces for the gtv twinspark. Not in stock but promised that they would be in before the end of the week (heard that one before...)

Phone rang Wednesday late morning to say that the parts were in and after recital of card number they would be in the post. They arrived on Thursday! (not only that but courtesy of alfaowner.com, I received a 10% discount )

Excellent service added to an all round "First Class" experience. Delighted

"When you sit in a Focus RS or a Golf R32 it’s like sitting in a commercial for Lynx aftershave. When you sit in an 147 GTA it’s like sitting in a Venetian’s hand-made suitcase." J.Clarkson 2003.

Current fleet: 156 Sportwagon jtd 16V (facelift) 2.4 Spider, Leon Cupra SC, 147 Lusso
Projects: Spider S4, Matra Murena 2.2

Last edited by driver33p4; 15-04-11 at 22:43. Reason: typo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Silver Member

County: Clackmannanshire

Member car:

Giulietta QV

Good stuff although George offered me 15% discount this week without even mentioning AO
AO Member

County: Highlands

Member car:

Brera, Saab 9-3

I just ordered a couple of bits from George as well. A million times better service than I've ever had from Donald Mackenzie when I've ordered bits from them.

Nice to deal with someone who is an even bigger alfisti than me, especially compared an Alfa showroom tacked on to a fiat garage in Inverness.

They wouldn't have called me back to check if I knew my post code numbers were 147
dinomito

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratatouille View Post
I just ordered a couple of bits from George as well. A million times better service than I've ever had from Donald Mackenzie when I've ordered bits from them.

Nice to deal with someone who is an even bigger alfisti than me, especially compared an Alfa showroom tacked on to a fiat garage in Inverness.

They wouldn't have called me back to check if I knew my post code numbers were 147
Good to hear mate, aye our George has only been with us for about 8 months now but he has really got stuck in on learning about the brand. And he is about 6'6" so he is a huge Alfisti
G

AO Gold Member

County: Perth and Kinross

Member car:

Jaaaaag

Yep, I've used them a few times. Chris and Malcolm are top guys!

*whispers* They even sourced me a Selespeed accumulator, which - by the book - is a Fiat part.
AO Silver Member

County: Aberdeenshire

Member car:

156 GTA, Boxster

great service yet again with the supply of some new spark plugs for the GTA - thanks guys
AO Silver Member

County: Aberdeenshire
called today and was told George is no longer working for Western, this is a shame as he was alway very helpful. got put through to Malcolm who is sorting parts out for me, hopefully still with AO discount
AO Silver Member

County: Clackmannanshire

Member car:

Giulietta QV

Chris is the parts manager. I wonder where George is off to?
AO Member

County: Perth and Kinross

Member car:

All Alfa's

ebay Thank you

Thanks very much to everyone posting positive comments about the good service you have had when buying from us, I am really delighted that we are doing a good job. Long may it continue!

We will all miss George as he brought lots of new ideas & made a big effort to get all our listings on here & ebay. So it's down to me(& Malcolm) to get some listing's on the go!

Keep an eye on our ad's as I'm planning to advertise EVERYTHING that we keep in stock & to make sure we are as competitively priced as possible.

Again, give us a call, or drop us an email for anything you need, if Alfa can't / won't do it at the right price, we will find it for you...

Thanks again for all the nice comments. See you soon!

Chris

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > Scotland > North Scotland

Tags
parts , perth , western

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page