Tayside Classic Car Club Show 2011 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
North Scotland All events and potential meets in North Scotland

Tayside Classic Car Club Show 2011
Calendar: Event Calendar
mymito10
AO Silver Member

12-06-11
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Hi folks

This event is being held at Errol Airfield (near Perth) on Sunday 12 June. More details of what will be happening at the event can be found at the bottom of this post.

The official closing date for registration is on 14 May to ensure that your vehicle will be included in their official programme.

If you are interested in attending the event, please use the RSVP buttons and then I will PM you to get your car details for the group registration form I have to fill in. The cost of registering is 2. Hopefully I will see most of you over the next few months at meets and can get your money then, failing that we can arrange some way for you to get the cash to me.

Hopefully this appeals to lots of you as it promises to provide lots of entertainment for everyone - you can even bring the other half and the kids along.

Look forward to seeing you all at this event.

Lesley

Tayside Classic Car Club
T.C.C.C are organizing our 6th Classic Motor Show at Errol Airfield on Sunday 12th June 2011 We are contacting all popular car and bike clubs in the Dundee, Tayside, Perth and further afield to see if you will be interested in coming to our show and setting up a club stand. Please contact us if you are interested in attending our show so we can pencil in the clubs that do want to be involved and have a club stand.
Until 2006 there had not been a classic car show in the Dundee area since 2001 and we felt that there was a big gap for a good high profile show in the Dundee, Tayside and Perth area. Costs will be kept at a minimum of 2.00 per exhibit so if you have 8 cars on your stand it will cost 16.00. This cost is just to cover administration cost and a free gift representing the show per exhibitor.
After last years show we were able to make a donation of 3005.77 to the local charity Cash for Kids and 4 other local charities and we hope to be able to make at least similar donations this year.
Our intentions for the show is as wide a range as possible, cars and bikes pre 65, cars and bikes post 65 to modern, American customs and kit cars, buses, army vehicles, auto jumble, kids rides and food stalls. All entrants must ensure that they are legally covered by at least third party risk insurance and hold an appropriate valid driving licence.
During the event no vehicle shall be driven without the supervision of Compound Marshalls
Tayside Classic Car Club does not accept any liability for any illness, accident, damage or injury to owners, drivers, spectators, ground, vehicles or any persons or property whatsoever.

Tayside Classic Car Club Show 2011
Calendar: Event Calendar
mymito10
AO Silver Member

12-06-11
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Hi folks

This event is being held at Errol Airfield (near Perth) on Sunday 12 June. More details of what will be happening at the event can be found at the bottom of this post.

The official closing date for registration is on 14 May to ensure that your vehicle will be included in their official programme.

If you are interested in attending the event, please use the RSVP buttons and then I will PM you to get your car details for the group registration form I have to fill in. The cost of registering is 2. Hopefully I will see most of you over the next few months at meets and can get your money then, failing that we can arrange some way for you to get the cash to me.

Hopefully this appeals to lots of you as it promises to provide lots of entertainment for everyone - you can even bring the other half and the kids along.

Look forward to seeing you all at this event.

Lesley

Tayside Classic Car Club
T.C.C.C are organizing our 6th Classic Motor Show at Errol Airfield on Sunday 12th June 2011 We are contacting all popular car and bike clubs in the Dundee, Tayside, Perth and further afield to see if you will be interested in coming to our show and setting up a club stand. Please contact us if you are interested in attending our show so we can pencil in the clubs that do want to be involved and have a club stand.
Until 2006 there had not been a classic car show in the Dundee area since 2001 and we felt that there was a big gap for a good high profile show in the Dundee, Tayside and Perth area. Costs will be kept at a minimum of 2.00 per exhibit so if you have 8 cars on your stand it will cost 16.00. This cost is just to cover administration cost and a free gift representing the show per exhibitor.
After last years show we were able to make a donation of 3005.77 to the local charity Cash for Kids and 4 other local charities and we hope to be able to make at least similar donations this year.
Our intentions for the show is as wide a range as possible, cars and bikes pre 65, cars and bikes post 65 to modern, American customs and kit cars, buses, army vehicles, auto jumble, kids rides and food stalls. All entrants must ensure that they are legally covered by at least third party risk insurance and hold an appropriate valid driving licence.
During the event no vehicle shall be driven without the supervision of Compound Marshalls
Tayside Classic Car Club does not accept any liability for any illness, accident, damage or injury to owners, drivers, spectators, ground, vehicles or any persons or property whatsoever.

bresources
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Silver Member

County: Aberdeenshire
I will hopefully be able to visit the event but wont be able to stay long enough to have the car on show.
(Post Link) post #3 of 6 Old 10-04-11 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

Member car:

156 GTA, Boxster

Hi folks, I'm bumping this thread as it is getting nearer the date of submitting our registration form - any other members interested in coming along to this event - as it looks like it will be an eventful day going by their programme details - check it out here Our Club show

Feel free to PM me with any questions

Lesley
(Post Link) post #4 of 6 Old 05-05-11 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

Member car:

156 GTA, Boxster

Hi folks, the final date of registration for this event is 14 May 2011.

If you plan on attending, please email me with the following details so that I can complete the form:

Year
Make
Model
Registration number
Owner

All vehicles must be adequately insured and the driver holds a valid driving licence.

The entrance cost per vehicle is 2. I will pay it up front and collect from you on the day (or sooner if I see you before the event).

Hopefully we get a good show of cars as it looks like it will be a good event.

Cheers

Lesley

For those of you who are interested, here is a quote from an email regarding the times of the event.

Hi Lesley

We would appreciate if all entrants were on site by 9.00am- 9.30am (access will be available from 7.30am). Our prize giving is timed for around 3.00pm and there would be no problem leaving after then. You are correct there will be no movement of vehicles during the show without a marshall.

We look forward to meeting your members on the day

Best Regards
Mary
dinomito

Sorry Lesley, my nephew's christening is down in Stranraer that day. So it's a NO for me. I was really looking forward to that one as well.
G

(Post Link) post #6 of 6 Old 08-05-11 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

Member car:

156 GTA, Boxster

Hi folks, sorry, but as the numbers for this event are down to two attendees I won't be submitting an entry form for a group attendance.

If there are any members who would still like to attend and show their car, please feel free to contact me by PM and I will email you the registration form.

Cheers

Lesley

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > Scotland > North Scotland

Tags
2011 , car , classic , club , show , tayside

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page