poor spider - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
North Scotland All events and potential meets in North Scotland

cammy

poor spider

tonight i hit a deer in my wee spider oucha bonnet bumper no plate all cracked split.geeze what next huh ill bet its going to cost a small fortune .i went to police station to get crime no for insurance .yeah well they only give out no if second partys involved so unlikely to get a claim now ---- .the joys of owning an alfa is already wearing thin lol.just had the spider a few months and not sure if shes staying in the family long lol

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Silver Member

County: Northumberland
Are you not fully comp?
AO Gold Member

County: Brokopondo
You won't need a crime no as far as i know?
cammy

yes iam fully comp but i think ill get it fixed at my exspense i really dont want the hastle ive had enough this year already . its not a problem now i have calmed down lol will pull in some favours paint is going tobe the most expensive i think oh well life goes on

AO Member

County: Highlands

Member car:

Brera, Saab 9-3

Sorry to hear bout that, you've not long had it either have you?

I hope you get it sorted soon. One of my mates hit one about a month ago, did quite a lot of damage but he managed to get it all fixed up fairly hassle free as a guy on ebay was breaking the same car with no front end damage so took everything he needed off him. Hopefully you can get yours sorted as easily.
cammy

cheers mr.i went to a few places today omg 900+vat at first one that was new bonnet plus paint .fixing bumper plus paint . second place was 300 fixing bonnet plus paint fixing bumper plus paint .i need to fix headlight its ok but pushed back a little but will be ok .the second guy assures me that fiberglassing it it will be just fine as long as i dont slam bonnet in future .so ill be going with the second quote i think .then will have long hard think about keeping it i think ive been put off a little they are the best looking car i have ever had but just not sure if they are worth all the hastle that seems to come with owning them ?idk( stag 1 alfa 0) hahahaha

AO Silver Member

County: Northumberland
I think it's a liitle unfair to blame the Alfa for a large wild animal running into it.

AO Member

County: Highlands

Member car:

Brera, Saab 9-3

Try contacting autolusso and any other breakers you can find. If you can source parts already in the right colour it will save you a fortune. Not to mention the fact that they will match the rest of the car better if they are the same age rather than trying to blend in new paint with old.
SGould

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratatouille View Post
Try contacting autolusso and any other breakers you can find. If you can source parts already in the right colour it will save you a fortune. Not to mention the fact that they will match the rest of the car better if they are the same age rather than trying to blend in new paint with old.
Good idea. Try ebay as well, I think there may be a few breakers up here who sell bodywork spares.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > Scotland > North Scotland

Tags
poor , spider

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page