Decent car hi-fi fitters in Aberdeen - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
North Scotland All events and potential meets in North Scotland

SGould

Decent car hi-fi fitters in Aberdeen

Hi everyone,

I've fairly recently acquired my Brera S, which came with the bog standard Alfa head unit (no I-pod connectivity, ect). It's passable in terms of sound quality, but looking in the ICE section of the forum, it seems you can do a few things to upgrade (new headunit, speakers, ect). I'm toying with the idea of doing this, but I don't know of any suitable places in Aberdeen that could help - and I don't really fancy hacking the interior around to do it myself, or paying the dealer to do it. I could do with a decent firm who can advise on the best route.

Does anyone have any recommendations, or has anyone gone down this route? Any suggestions gratefully received.

Cheers, Simon

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Member

County: Aberdeen
hmm there is a company off of Langh Stracht (how do you spell that :S)

You know where the alfa dealer is? well turn off of Langh Stracht towards that but instead of going left at the end of that road (towards the service door of the alfa dealer) you go right and there is a company further up there on the left hand side who deal with ICE.

For the sake of trying I cant remember their name though, I was sent there when I was trying to get my sony head unit to work with my steering controls!

Hope that helps.
AO Gold Member

County: Aberdeenshire

Member car:

Zender 156 V6

I did use Checkpoint a long time ago, who had a good reputation. Dont know how they are now though
AO Member

County: Dubayy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregry254 View Post
hmm there is a company off of Langh Stracht (how do you spell that :S)
You mean Autosonic Hands Free Car Kits, Mobile Phones and Car Audio - Autosonic, Aberdeen, Scotland, UK

Personally i would use Taylors Auto Elecs they are normally pretty good. Link here..... Dingbro

Cheers

Andy
AO Member

County: Aberdeen
Yeah autosonic was the one He didnt seem very helpful to me (who was just askin a questoin and not buying anything) but might be of use to you?
SGould

Thanks for your help, folks. I'll try the one on Lang Stracht when I get five minutes, and report back on how I get on.

Cheers

Simon

AO Member

County: Dubayy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGould View Post
Thanks for your help, folks. I'll try the one on Lang Stracht when I get five minutes, and report back on how I get on.

Cheers

Simon
Just thought i should add that Taylors Auto is also on the Lang Stracht, its just up from Aberdeen journals, and accross the road from the School (old Summerhill Academy)

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > Scotland > North Scotland

Tags
aberdeen , car , decent , fitters , hifi

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page