Re: AONS Spring runout - Aberdeenshire
Given the nature of this meet and for your own safety, if the weather does not clear up by the end of the week i will have to postpone this meet.
Please keep your eye on this thread for changes or updates.
Also, if you are going to be unable to access the internet untill too late, please PM me your Mobile numer so that i can keep you updated.
update: looking good so far, but i will keep an eye on the weather.
Last edited by ransoman; 09-04-08 at 22:47.