doesnt`t look good for rossi - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
International Motor Sport F1, Rally, Tourers, whatever...

(Post Link) post #1 of 11 Old 25-07-06 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

alfa 33 p4

Drunk doesnt`t look good for rossi

i was gutted on sunday cos it looks all over for rossi. thats one thing i can say for hayden - he is consistent and so his is bike - bloody hondas.
they interviewed hayden and he said `i wanted to beat rossi on his own terms` or something like that , rossis bike has knackered up 3x if it wasnt for that he would be p*ssing on him. i am hoping god likes motogp and he is going to dish out hayden some bad luck with a few broken engines and maybe some limbs.
i just hope yamaha sort it out next yaer because it is obvious the bike is probably 2 seconds slower per lap than a honda, thats if you look at the other yamaha riders. maybe its because the paint scheme is so naf so rossi cant have his neon yellow because it would clash with the camel yellow. i thought the old gauloises colours looked well smart but hey i dont pay the millions that camel are paying

i love 33s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Global Mod Team

County: Tokyo
Re: doesnt`t look good for rossi

The Doctor can still spring a couple of surprises, don't write him off just yet...
AO Silver Member

County: Monmouthshire

We all know who is the best, but Yam need to up there game, they would be no where without Rossi, he is racing for Yam again next year but if he stays on bikes maybe he will go to the Duke's a year later
Stu
AO Gold Member

County: -

I wonder if Rossi goes actually go to Ducati who his team will be....

Jeremy Burgess and his crew have put virtually every MotoGP champion on on the throne since Wayne Gardner , including Mick Doohan and Valentino Rossi

I think he's done everything he can on 2 wheels. Get the crown back next year (I think weekend did blow his chances this time round ) and while he's still a sprog, make the move to F1 and try for the Surtees (Spell!?!?) record.
AO Gold Member

County: -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deano155
I think he's done everything he can on 2 wheels. Get the crown back next year (I think weekend did blow his chances this time round ) and while he's still a sprog, make the move to F1 and try for the Surtees (Spell!?!?) record.
From my memory, there has not been much success for World champion Bike riders going to cars.....???

I suspect that if Rossi was to actually have any chance of success in F1, he would have to start out in a lesser class.......
AO Platinum Member

County: Surrey

Personally I think its:

Rossi doesn't look good....
Global Mod Team

County: Tokyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stori
From my memory, there has not been much success for World champion Bike riders going to cars.....???

I suspect that if Rossi was to actually have any chance of success in F1, he would have to start out in a lesser class.......
I agree, there is no way that talent can make up for lack of experience. After all, the work on the car set up and development in F1 is probably more important than outright 1 lap speed these days (or maybe it's always been like that...)

I know, I know... But you godda give it a go haven't you. I mean the odds are against him, but imagine if he could pull it off

He does regular testing with the Ferrari boys any way, and I'm sure they want an Italian to hold the title eventually.
(Post Link) post #10 of 11 Old 27-07-06 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

alfa 33 p4

did you know rossi used to do karting when he was a kid , one of the reasons he went to do bikes was the cost, so he has a natural talent for driving as well cos he did it so young, also i have heard he is meant to be very close to schumachers time on the ferrari test track which schumacher obviously knows like the back of his hand.
i also heard that when alonso found out how quick rossi was he commented i could be as quick on a bike if i had a few practises!!!!!!!!
oh really alonso, i would like to see that.
AO Member

I think its good for the championship Rossi is not running away with it nice to see him under pressure a bit and trying harder.

Love to see Pedrossa and Stoner beat him into third see how he takes it.

Just hope Hayden can keep going and win this year.

I cannot see Rossi going to F1 now he will be desperate to get his title back next year and then go to WRC.

PC

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Misc Lounges > Community Discussions > International Motor Sport

Tags
doesnt`t , good , rossi

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page