Belgian grand prix - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
International Motor Sport F1, Rally, Tourers, whatever...

 
Thread Tools
(Post Link) post #1 of 6 Old 30-08-04 Thread Starter
Status: -
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,325
Looky Looky Belgian grand prix

SHOCKER, stuff actually happened during the race and Schumacher didn't win. What's the world coming to???
John Burns is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Status: -
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 1,679
Re: Belgian grand prix

Don't panic, it'll all be back to normal in a fornight and this will seem a distant memory.
Nigel S is offline  
Status: The BSD says konnichiwa
Global Mod Team
 
BigFoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Japan
County: Tokyo
Posts: 114,689
Re: Belgian grand prix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel S
Don't panic, it'll all be back to normal in a fornight and this will seem a distant memory.

Not sure, Raikkonen's McLaren was very quick on the dry friday practice which shows, together with the race performance, that Ron's team have made a massive gain in speed. I reckon the last four races may be some of the best of the seasons if the Renaults and Bars can get back in shape.
BigFoot is offline  
Status: -
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 1,679
Re: Belgian grand prix

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFoot
Not sure, Raikkonen's McLaren was very quick on the dry friday practice which shows, together with the race performance, that Ron's team have made a massive gain in speed. I reckon the last four races may be some of the best of the seasons if the Renaults and Bars can get back in shape.
You never know, Williams did show a bit of pace at Spa too. Bernie, what's happening? Racing? Surely not?

Do you believe that MS is going to retire? I think he should. Go out a champion like Jackie Stewart, don't die trying to prove that your still best like Senna.
Nigel S is offline  
wrinx
Status: - Update
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Belgian grand prix

Read today that MS had a big shunt in testing...think you may be right Nigel...retire now while he's ahead...or still has a head

wrinx
 
Status: The BSD says konnichiwa
Global Mod Team
 
BigFoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Japan
County: Tokyo
Posts: 114,689
Re: Belgian grand prix

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrinx
Read today that MS had a big shunt in testing...think you may be right Nigel...retire now while he's ahead...or still has a head

wrinx
Here it is: http://www.formula1.com/news/2145.html

But this guy will never stop. He won't win another title next year but he'll try his hardest as ever. Some people do have 'em!
BigFoot is offline  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Misc Lounges > Community Discussions > International Motor Sport

Tags
belgian , grand , prix

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome