Belgium GP - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
International Motor Sport F1, Rally, Tourers, whatever...

(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 29-02-04 Thread Starter

Belgium GP

Just booked a couple of tickets for this years Belgium GP. Last time I went a few year back I got to drive the circuit the day after the race. Unfortunatly it was in a 1.0L Citroen AX!!!!!! This time in a 156. This should be much more fun....

Anyone else going?

Ben
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Gold Member

Member car:

Edna Mode!

Re: Belgium GP

Quote:
Originally Posted by suffolkben
Just booked a couple of tickets for this years Belgium GP. Last time I went a few year back I got to drive the circuit the day after the race. Unfortunatly it was in a 1.0L Citroen AX!!!!!! This time in a 156. This should be much more fun....

Anyone else going?

Ben
Ben,

I'm doing my very best to go to the Belgium GP too. I think I'll book a ticket in the next couple of weeks. What grandstand did you book?
(Post Link) post #3 of 3 Old 06-03-04 Thread Starter

Re: Belgium GP

Hi,

I do not bother to book a grandstand. Basically they cost a fortune. I go for general entry and go to the straight that leads to the Pouhon corner. Its a steep bank so you can always get a good view, you may be able to get to see a giant TV as well. Also you can see the cars head up to the bus stop corner in the far distance.

Get a ticket ASAP if you are going as they are cheaper at the moment. I got two for about £40 less the normal price per ticket.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Misc Lounges > Community Discussions > International Motor Sport

Tags
belgium

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page