Re: Le Mans 2007
We are in Basejour, which is near the Porsche curves. Nice and central.
Some things you must do;
- Have a bite to eat at a road side cafe in Arnage, and enjoy the car show as you eat. Usually hots up around midnight.
- Watch the race at night at the Arnage spectator area.
- Take a few pairs of earplugs.
- Go to the 'secret' cafe on the Mulsanne straight for a beer and a sandwich. You can sneak through the field next to it for a super spectating position about 2 metres from the track. The 'vettes make your insides shake as they pass at 200mph.
- Do some souvenir shopping in the Le Mans 'village'.
- Sit under the trees at Tetre Rouge and have a mid morning snooze.
I can't wait! We are going a day early this year so hope to catch the drivers parade in Le Mans city centre, as well as have a pit walk.
[Parthia] Live the dream!