Spa/Nurburg Season Finale Oct. 1-2 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
International Events Events from around the globe

Peter K

Spa/Nurburg Season Finale Oct. 1-2

There is a really good trip set for Spa Oct. 1-2 with one night in 4 star hotel (Radisson) free parking with video survailance, 3½ hrs open pitlane on Spa (09:00-12:30) Dinner on the arrival date, breakfast and luch buffet at the Track for a mere 420 Euro. Seems like very good value. I spoke to one of the guys who is arranging, and he said we could get a limited allocation 8-10 spots. maximum of 60 in all is joining, and it looks to be full. http://www.trackdays.de/data/spa_info_uk.pdf

The trip could be extended in two ways.

First you could pay additional 180 Euro to join www.pistenclub.de who has the Spa track from 14:00 - 18:00 There is the oppertunity to get some pro instructors to ride with you. (Kurt Thiim!) Also you can ride in some of the Race cars with twin seats. They devide the cars in two classes, Race cars and road legal cars, so it is not really open pitlane, but there will be +2hs of driving per group, and the oppertunity to ride with others during the break.

If you wanted to stay for the whole day, there is the option to extend the Hotel stay by another night for 150 euro / Double room.(75 euro each if you share)

Secondly, the Ring is only an hours drive away, and Touristenfahrt is open on oct. 2nd from 13:00 to 19:00 and again a full day on Oct. 3, so this could open the possibility of staying in Nurburg for one night and do some driving there.

I havn't really made up my mind yet. I'm already on two trips in September, so the finances is streched as it is..but this one actually sounds like it could be quite an experience. There is a lot of VERY cool cars joining this trip, and from what i understand, the guys who participate with the more Exotic cars don't mind giving pax laps. So if you are a Petrolhead it might be just the thing to last you over the winter.

I also pitched this trip to the Danish Trackday club, so there might be someone from there going.

Anyone interested?

Last edited by Peter K; 28-06-06 at 20:41.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Silver Member

County: -

Member car:

156 GTA

Re: Spa/Nurburg Season Finale Oct. 1-2

That really sounds excellent!
Joining it with Spa is a good idea.

My finances will be a bit stretched around then, having returned from my main holiday in Sardinia the month before, and hopefully attending the very good value Alfa Donnington bash that Plastic Pig is organising.

Unfortunately looks like I need a bit of a bounce in the stock market to make a second Ring Trip this year!

Cheers,
TB
AO Silver Member

Re: Spa/Nurburg Season Finale Oct. 1-2

This may turn out to be a bridge too far, as I am having the heating system in my house overhauled the week just prior to this.

I do want to fit in one more ring trip this year though. Not sure which month yet???

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > International Lounges > World Alfa Clubs, Communities & Events > International Events

Tags
finale , oct , season , spa or nurburg

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page