Back from North West Meeting - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
International Events Events from around the globe

fkcream

Back from North West Meeting

Met up with Collywobble, fletch and a few of the crew from alfaowner today... watched the racing .. good day was had

Pictures in image lounge...

Should have seen all the jaws drop as the stickered beast pulled into the car park... heheh

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

bobdabilda

Glad you enjoyed it!

I know I did!
Pictures from me up at...
https://www.alfaowner.com/forum/ubb/u...1;t=000130;p=4

Schrodinger

Just thought I'd pop over to say hello!
Great day out yesterday - it was good to meet you guys and a nice turnout of cars it was too!
Jennifer

collywobble

an excellent day!really enjoyed it!hope to see you all again soon(maybe at another oulton park race day perhaps).pop over to alfaowner to see andy's pics of the day.isn't it funny how we always find fletch at the burger bar??i agree with cream-jimbo's black 155 did look damn good!

jimbo

collywobble,
thanks for comments on car,i must try better next time with the polishing (you guys showed mine up with the shine)as i said i was up at 5 a.m. drying the dew off and poishing, must have been still asleep.great to talk to you again you never now i might even catch up with you one weekend in the pub at snowdonia all the best jimbo wink wink

MARK EDDIE

Great day on Saturday....just sorry I couldn't hang about any longer than 1.30. Kids' school sports day and fete called. Before anyone asks, I did really well in the egg and spoon but the dads' 50m dash made me feel like a Mk3 Cortina - all blobby, wobbly and woefully slow. Good to meet you all esp. Jimbo (look out for him on telly soon), Bob and Bazza.

jimbo

mark,and all at oulton,
sorry but i'm hopeless at remembering names(its my age)but great to see you all.mark i've been trying to persuade the missus to look at your car,but she just wont see sense its this bl--dy colour thing these women have.hope to catch up with you all soon jimbo wink wink

RicksAlfas

Had a great day!
I am crap at remembering names too, but it was good to meet you all!!

Cheers
Rick

ajcarter

Hi all,

Was nice to meet everyone, it was a top day!

Mark - How did you do in the wheel barrow race as well??

How about arranging it a bit further south next time... wink

Cheers peeps,

Adam

Chris155

Doh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wanted to go but a freinds car broke down and he picked on me to pick him up and fix it. (D reg jetta with igntion timing problems) Having looked at the pictures I'm really not happy now. DOH DOH DOH DOH DOH.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > International Lounges > World Alfa Clubs, Communities & Events > International Events

Tags
back , meeting , north , west

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page