Stanford Hall 1st June - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
International Events Events from around the globe

(Post Link) post #1 of 68 Old 29-04-03 Thread Starter

Stanford Hall 1st June

I know its a month away yet, but I was wondering how many 155ers are attending the Auto Italia concours event at Stamford Hall on 1st June. We might be able to set aside an area for 155.com, so I would like to email them to let them now approximate numbers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

wrinx

I'm going

wrinx

bw

Where is Stamford Hall - is it in Stamford (Lincs) ?

If so, I should be able to make it.
(Post Link) post #4 of 68 Old 29-04-03 Thread Starter

Sorry its Stanford Hall (actually thought it was but then checked spelling of it in email from Auto Italia and changed it )
Its near the M6/M1 junction near Daventry. If anyone is thinking of staying over, there is a travel inn/lodge and Holiday Inn (think it might be an Ibis now) nearby close to the DIRFT.
jimbo

me and the missus, we'll prob be staying over. see ya there

jimbo

AO Member

Less than one month to go !!!!!
I can't wait as this is my first year with my 155 the last two have been with my 75 .
We are taking the Lancia Thema Turbo Series 3 and as well and might even get out the Fiat Panda 4X4.
Whoopeedodarday.
See you all there well the 5 that voted anyway just a shame we can't show off our 155.com stickers ain't it.

Cheers
Ted
alan mcgee

I will be there as I have an autojumble stall.My wife will be taking my 155

If any one needs any bits for a 75 Tspark or an alfasud sprint please let me know and I will take them to the show. wink wink

Is there going to be an area to park all the 155's?

see you all at the show,it should be great.
I spoke to one of the organizers and she said they hope it betters last years show.
there were 80 Maseratis last year and they expect more this year along with concourse Ferraris.

alan mc 16v widebody no mods yet!

can someone please offer the correct directions to stanford hall, daventry is no where near the m6/m1 junction but stanford on avon is.??????
wrinx

Think I posted the direction for last year's NAD, I'll go look wink

wrinx

wrinx

The search only brings posts up for the past year or so..........now thumbing through old Club magazines...

wrinx

ok we are getting closer now its in Lutterworth, Leicestershire,
wrinx

Woohooo..........here we go:

For Auto Italia Day at Stanford Hall...

1...Going North on the M1, exit at J18 and then proceed right, under the motorway on A428 toward the village of Crick. In the first part of Crick, look for a turning to the left marked Yelvertoft. In Yelvertoft you will come to a T-junction, turn left towards Stanford on Avon and Stanford Hall, crossing over the A14 en route.

2...Coming south on the M1, exit at junction 20. DO NOT follow the signs to Stanford Hall but take the A427 towards Husbands Bosworth. After about 1 1/4 miles turn right in Walcote toward South Kilworth. Then follow the signs to Stanford on Avon/Stanford Hall, turn right in Stanford Village......this route will avoid congestion that occurs throught the main gate (ps. sure these were wrong in the past and I just followed signs to Stanford after turning off the M1)

3...From the east on the A14, proceed to the roundabout at the M1/M16 interchange and then turn right into a minor road, following the signs to Stanford Hall through Swinford Village.....or, exit the A14 at Junction 1 and go cross country through Cold Ashby and Stanford on Avon.

4...South on the M6, exit towards the A14 before the M1 and M6 meet, pass under the M1 and then go straight ahead at the second roundabout (not on to the A14). Follow the signs through Swinford to Stanford Hall.

(courtesy of AROC mag)

.....phew!!

wrinx

bw

Now I know where it is I should be able to make it - but will have just moved house so can't be 100% sure
Steve P

Yep, I'll be there.

AO Member

Hi all
Alan Mc wrote 'Is there going to be an area to park all the 155's ? '
I also ask this as all 75/155/145 and so on all parked together and it was crap where as the year before all the 75 parked together and so on.
I know the sound abit like your granny moaning but can some one let the organisers know that all groups of cars should really be parked together and not like the mess it was in last year.
But my highlight of Stanford Hall was that guy showing off in his suited up Fiat 500 and the chain drive went half way down the drive,sorry but i am still laughing now.

Cheers for now

Ted

" Out Of The Blue No More"
AO Member

any news yet on 155 parking at Stanford Hall
(Post Link) post #18 of 68 Old 15-05-03 Thread Starter

YES!
received back an email from Phil Ward (autoitalia):

Not a problem. The area will be to the left of the Hall as you go in. If you have someone there early you can arrange your display - about 0900 should do it.

Michael (dep ed) will direct all 155s to your area as they come in

Phil

So I'll try and be there at 9ish. Its good that all 155s will be directed to our area, so we should get some more interest in this site!
Dav1975

Hi,

I would like to attend if at all possible

Please could someone tell me where Stamford Hall is. How far from Middlesbrough. Whats the best Name to type into the Autoroute. 'Stamford Village'?

What goes on at these things

Cheers

Take care all

TAZ

I shall be there with by blue 16V, the Q4 will have to wait for its first public outing until I sell the the first one.

T.

PS Check you my FOR SALE ad to witness changes that may interest some of you

AO Member

for directions Dave try ;
http://www.multimap.com/map/places.c...blic&advanced=

Then hit the no.1 with your mouse cursor and Stanford on Avon is to the right of Swinford near Rugby as soon as you come off junction 19 of the M1 you will see signs for Stanford Hall

Hope to see you there

Ted
alfamad

i'm going oh yes its going to be wicked all the 155's parked together it will be just like the York meet but in nice grounds and hopefully better whether. I'll wash the car this time then there will be a gleaming PURPLE 155 rather than the dirty mess that was there at York.

See ya there

Alfie

AO Member

less than 2 weeks left whooooopeeee

i might come to see what all the fuss is about..

how much does it cost.??????
AO Member

I think it is about 6 pp

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > International Lounges > World Alfa Clubs, Communities & Events > International Events

Tags
1st , hall , june , stanford

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page