Chatham Feedback - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
International Events Events from around the globe

(Post Link) post #1 of 4 Old 28-04-03 Thread Starter

Chatham Feedback

What did you think?
Good mix of cars and plenty of them.Would be nice to park by model but would be a nightmare to organise.
(did I read there's going to be Alfa155.com window stickers available...good idea).
Dockyard was good, plenty to see and do and kept the family from getting bored from doing laps around the Alfas!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Silver Member

County: East Sussex
Not a bad day, thankfully no rain. Not as many trade stands as last year but some good stuff nonetheless. It would have been good to have a 155 parking area as the Spider boys did, I recall this at National Day. Plenty of 155's in evidence but only got to meet a couple of the owners.
Ian - Good to meet you, your V6 is unmissable!! Pictures came out well.

Venue was great with plenty of things to do particularly good for those with kids I would think.

Phil
Ian Spring

Phil,

It was good to meet you on Sunday.

I agree about having model-specific parking areas but the layout of the dockyard (and the traffic restrictions in it) made this a bit impractical, I guess. When I was wandering around in the afternoon the marshals were pulling their hair out trying to find places to park people who were still turning up. I think they ended up putting them on the gravel behind the covered slips in the spaces left be the early birds who had already gone home. I got the distinct impression that they weren't expecting as many cars!

The unexpected lack of rain probably helped - a very pleasant surprise.

Ian

wrinx

Quote:
Phil:
It would have been good to have a 155 parking area as the Spider boys did, I recall this at National Day.
I've just had an aroc155register space confirmed for NAD. Dunno any more details at present but I'll be looking for some special cars if its a parking spot

wrinx

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > International Lounges > World Alfa Clubs, Communities & Events > International Events

Tags
chatham , feedback

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page