Balocco trackday on July 10th - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
International Events Events from around the globe

(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 15-06-11 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: Torino

Member car:

147 GTA SS

Balocco trackday on July 10th

Here the details of the next Balocco trackday that will take place on July 10th.
It's not an event managed by Fiat/Alfa Romeo but a private day. We rented the tracks and open to the motorclubs.
There will be the two tracks opened and the cars number is limited to avoid too much drivers on same track.
Balocco is a very special place, and is not usual to have access to this place because as you know it's the test facility of Fiat/Alfa Romeo.
We already had this opportunity in the past years. So be sure about the good management, safety and other relevant matters that should cared well during a trackday.

I know it's less than one month left to the event but it's my fault, I didn't thinked about to let this message to pass over Alfaowner forum too. I'm sorry.
So we decided to keep the lower tariff of EUR 270 (car and 1 driver) valid to June 25th for the Alfaowner's friends.

Check the attachment for every detail and feel free to contact me at ber.marco @*tiscalinet.it (take off the spaces) or to contact Mario at the mail address you can find at the bottom of the enclosed document.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Balocco July 10 - English.jpg (52.8 KB, 8 views)

Principe
147 GTA Selespeed - Nero Metallico 01/2005
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

kgb
AO Silver Member

County: -
I really wanted to come, but my car (the 147) is not going to be ready by then :-(

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > International Lounges > World Alfa Clubs, Communities & Events > International Events

Tags
10th , balocco , july , trackday

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page