Chiltern Hills Rally - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
International Events Events from around the globe

Gav007

Chiltern Hills Rally

Hi all. I would like to invite everyone along to the Chiltern Hills Rally on 16 May 2004.

This event is normally reserved for pre 1985 cars, however, I have "acquired" an exemption for any Italian car old or new for this year's event. At this point, I should probably admit to being a member of the Fiat Motor Club (GB), but before you stop reading, I was invited to post this message! I am also of the opinion that anything Italian is ok - in fact many of our members have Alfa's as everyday cars, and we often have at least 3 155s at our events!

If you carried on reading, I am desperately trying to get a decent stand together for this event. I have it on good authority that a lone Fiat has flown the Italian flag for the last 3 years running!! Is anyone out there interested in this show (700 cars on display least year)? Come on, there must be loads of 155s in the area keen to come along. Send me an email ( [email protected] ) for more info and a form.

I see no reason why we shouldn't try to involve each other in events - what do you think?!!!

Regards, Gavin.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unregistered

Re: Chiltern Hills Rally

Would love to come along and support you mate but unfortunately it clashes with Spring Alfa Day in Hull

And i will be going there sorry maybe be able to make it to your next meet
wrinx

There are often FIAT's at Alfa events, especially the Punto brigade and Coupe's. Always good to see people supporting other Italian makes.

But, like Speedy, I'll be in Hull, sorry....good luck with your search

wrinx

AO Silver Member

Member car:

145 Turbo, 330CD

I..won't be in dull grim Hull it's too far up North... but where is this Chilterns Rally, seeing as I live in them you would've thought I'd known about it!
Gav007

Thanks for the replies - shame it clashes with an Alfa event, but worth a try!

The Chiltern Hills event is at Aston Clinton - near to Wendover/Aylesbury. If anyone is interested let me know, and I can send further info to you. I have one 155 signed up already, so if anyone else fancies joining in, you're more than welcome.

Cheers, Gavin.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > International Lounges > World Alfa Clubs, Communities & Events > International Events

Tags
chiltern , hills , rally

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page