Ace Cafe Thurs 11th Dec - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
International Events Events from around the globe

(Post Link) post #1 of 31 Old 08-12-03 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

Member car:

145 Turbo, 330CD

Ace Cafe Thurs 11th Dec

The last one of 2003, itll be cold so wrap up warm, whos going?

1. Me
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

GTV6

details please...and i may join you this time!

g

(Post Link) post #3 of 31 Old 08-12-03 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

Member car:

145 Turbo, 330CD

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by GTV6:
<strong>details please...and i may join you this time!

g</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm sure you've said that before wink

Travelling anticlockwise on the North Circular Road.
After the traffic lights at Brentfield Road (where you'll see Ikea, McDonald's and Texaco), take the second exit marked PARK ROYAL, turn right, across the bridge. Turn right again onto the old North Circular Road. The Ace is 100 yards on the left.

Travelling clockwise on the North Circular Road.
Take the first exit after Hanger Lane, and continue going northeast up the old North Circular Road. The Ace is 800 yards on the left. Or take the second exit, turn left, then right onto the old North Circular Road. 100 yards to the Ace.

map 1

map 2

I will probably be there around 8pm ish...

Websites are like ********s, everyone has one, and im wary of any bloke trying to direct people into their's
GTV6

ah. this falls, i have since learned, on this week's work's curry night. So, curry v cars? Hmmm...

g

(Post Link) post #5 of 31 Old 08-12-03 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

Member car:

145 Turbo, 330CD

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by GTV6:
<strong>ah. this falls, i have since learned, on this week's work's curry night. So, curry v cars? Hmmm...

g</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Get your curry in a take away abg, then bring it to the Ace.
AAV

see you all at the cafe hope we get more AO.com menbers ! we need to out number the 500s

I would be coming down but don't pick up my new 145 until Saturday...

It'll have to be the New Year instead...
Founder of AO

County: Essex

Member car:

Maserati GTS

Cental London, and I would have been there, its a bit far out to make that. sorry guys!
AO Silver Member

can 155ers attend?
Debs
(Post Link) post #10 of 31 Old 10-12-03 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

Member car:

145 Turbo, 330CD

No, fraid not

Defently not. another intain cars bar the 155's.

Sorry its the rules laughing laughing laughing laughing
(Post Link) post #12 of 31 Old 10-12-03 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

Member car:

145 Turbo, 330CD

BUT...... I know how to get all the 155's down IMMEDIATELY (its always down, never up!):
Bazza Bear will be there!!!

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by alfaowner:
<strong>Cental London, and I would have been there, its a bit far out to make that. sorry guys!</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I live in kent. Fing miles away.

I will be there
AO Silver Member

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ajcarter:
<strong>No, fraid not </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">your loss guys
AO Member

County: Cheshire
i should be there - but giving up drinking at a christmas party to do it. So it all depends on whether editors of esteemed trade magazines persuade me to get ****ed.

Which means it's really down to coffee and cars and meeting more AO people vs beer...
(Post Link) post #16 of 31 Old 10-12-03 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

Member car:

145 Turbo, 330CD

Debs of course your welcome, the event is organised by the cafe, not AO.

The theme is Italian night, so any Italian cars can park inside the car park, the rest of the riff-raff have to park outside wink

@Ed- if you still want to pop down feel free mate.

Gary in his V6 145 will be coming and also some of the Clovertec boys....

and the last 2 months they offered free pasta to the first 20 drivers who produced an Italian key, so worth going just for the free grub. Also the Bangers n Mash is supposed to be quite good...

Need more AO'ers (and 155ers) to come, as the amount of Fiat 500's is just getting silly!
(Post Link) post #17 of 31 Old 10-12-03 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

Member car:

145 Turbo, 330CD

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Rich T:
<strong>i should be there - but giving up drinking at a christmas party to do it. So it all depends on whether editors of esteemed trade magazines persuade me to get ****ed.

Which means it's really down to coffee and cars and meeting more AO people vs beer...</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The cafe sell beer, just drink and drive

j/k, i would not condone that btw
Barry

Stop having a go at Debs and yes IF the bear was coming you would be outnumbered, but we are choosy as to whom we fraternize with.

Global Mod Team

Member car:

AMG C63 estate

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Barry:
<strong>Stop having a go at Debs and yes IF the bear was coming you would be outnumbered, but we are choosy as to whom we fraternize with.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Barry almost made it sound like it's coz they like my company there. Rather than a desire to skin me.
AAV

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by dark angel:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ajcarter:
<strong>No, fraid not </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">your loss guys</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> rant rant laughing

AAV

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ajcarter:

Gary in his V6 145 will be coming and also some of the Clovertec boys....

[/QB]<hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">interesting !

AO Silver Member

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by AAV:
<strong>see you all at the cafe hope we get more AO.com menbers ! we need to out number the 500s </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">May pop in on my way elsewhere (yeh yeh ) if I get time - would be my first meet with all these weird pseudomyms I have been wasting work time posting too wink

Be nice though - no slagging my dirty baby off - hey its winter and rainy!

You can see my Osram Silver stars in action!! laughing

Hold the rear end slide....don't run wide!

156 2.0TS Veloce Lthr (02/02), silver, black Momo, BMC filter,V6 intake, DS2500 Front-DS Perf Rear pads, Conti sportcontacts, OMP strut Brace .

Built in Italy, on the last Friday before (hic) Xmas........:-/
Founder of AO

Member car:

Maserati GTS

Okay, Ill try and pop down then.
AO Silver Member

so how was your meet? bearing in mind you didn't have any real Alfas there........ wink
Founder of AO

Member car:

Maserati GTS

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by dark angel:
<strong>so how was your meet? bearing in mind you didn't have any real Alfas there........ wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I am shocked! Especially as you are probably from our sister site, you should have just turned up, I didnt read the whole thread so my apologies, and shame on you others for excluding 155's !SHAME!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > International Lounges > World Alfa Clubs, Communities & Events > International Events

Tags
11th , ace , cafe , dec , thurs

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page