AUTO-MOTO ITALIA 25/26 OCT 2003 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
International Events Events from around the globe

Sarto

AUTO-MOTO ITALIA 25/26 OCT 2003

'The Largest Exhibition of The Best From Italy' is what the publicity proclaims. Having visited this show for the last six years I have to agree with them!
Held at the Euretco Expocenter in Houten, a suburb of Utrecht in Holland, Auto-Moto offers the Italian car enthusiast displays of cars, bikes, memorabilia, miniatures, new & used parts, tuning equipment in six large air-conditioned halls. Italian cuisine, coffee and live music are also provided by the organisers.
The large car parks outside the exhibition are the meeting places for Clubs, Registers and a massive selection of 'Cars for Sale.'
When you are tired of all that, visit the stunning five-floor glass showroom of Sam van Lingen, the largest Alfa Romeo dealer in Holland, which is less than five minutes away.
You can drive to Houten in less than three hours from Calais or fly direct to Amsterdam via easyJet and hire a 147 or 156 from Avis for the day.
A great event, don't miss it.
More info on www.auto-moto-italia.nl

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sarto

Who else is going to this Show? Am the only Brit brave enough to take my Alfa back across the English Channel to mainland Europe? Come on you Dutchies and Belgians, lets have some showing from the the premier Italian marque - please!

AO Gold Member

County: Antwerpen
we went here last year when we held the 2nd meeting. Great show! When is it?
Anyone else interested?
AO Gold Member

duh!! 25 and 26 oct I presume ?
Ivo

Sarto: to be honest, I don't think the show alone is worth the trip for you. It's not that big. But hey, I dunno what you expect

I will not be there Wimster, ik ben dan lekker weekendje weg met de vrouw
Club Member
Membro Premio

Club Member Number: 1561
County: -

Member car:

busso powered

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
<strong>we went here last year when we held the 2nd meeting. Great show! When is it?
Anyone else interested?</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I would love to, but I have to pass (too soon for me)
AO Platinum Member

County: Porto

Member car:

Alfa 159 QV

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by selespeed:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
<strong>we went here last year when we held the 2nd meeting. Great show! When is it?
Anyone else interested?</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I would love to, but I have to pass (too soon for me)</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I would love to, but I have to pass (too darn far for me) frown

Hugo Sá
(2011) Alfa Romeo Giulietta 1.6JTDm, Pack Sport 17", Pack Comfort
(2009) Alfa Romeo 159 1.9JTDm 16V QV, 170hp+360nm, Bilstein B4+TI springs, ConnectNav G2, Autodelta Air filter, Brembo Disks, Satin Mirror Caps
(2002/2009) Alfa Romeo 147, 1.6TS QV, Autodelta Remap, Autodelta Air filter, Eibach Pro System Kit

Social and Automotive Sports Photography
AO Silver Member

County: Sesimbra
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by THROTTLEMAN:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by selespeed:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
Anyone else interested?</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I would love to, but I have to pass (too soon for me)</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I would love to, but I have to pass (too darn far for me) </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I would also love to go... but it's too far for me at the moment

All the Best

Sérgio

Driving is a Passion... but doing it with an Alfa is a way of life...

.................................................. .........

My Photo Gallery at www.olhares.com
AO Silver Member

impossible for me wink
AO Platinum Member

County: Porto

Member car:

Alfa 159 QV

'Cause you'll be in Spain! wink
Eve

I will join you sweety... no one else is going so maybe you can also have a nice weekend with the wife. wink
Club Member
Membro Premio

Club Member Number: 1561
County: -

Member car:

busso powered

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Eve:
<strong>I will join you sweety... no one else is going so maybe you can also have a nice weekend with the wife. wink
</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">laughing
AO Gold Member

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Eve:
<strong>I will join you sweety... no one else is going so maybe you can also have a nice weekend with the wife. wink
</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
Can we buy some goodies? wink
Eve

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Eve:
</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
Can we buy some goodies? wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You can see the goodies isn't that enough?
rant rant wink wink
Like I have got anything to say if it involves car goodies... wink
Eve

<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Eve:
Can we buy some goodies? wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You can see the goodies isn't that enough?
rant rant wink wink
Eve

rant rant wink wink
AO Gold Member

Member car:

Edna Mode!

I think Wim thinks "Oh goodie goodie!" right now
AO Gold Member

I heard you the first time wink
Post booster!!
AO Platinum Member

Member car:

1750 GTV

rant rant wink wink
Like I have got anything to say if it involves car goodies... wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">laughing
It's the same the world over isn't it?
laughing

I remember when this was a field of 156s.
Sarto

Well Ivo, ive been coming over to Auto-Moto Italia for the past six years and I reckon its a brilliant show. We have nothing like it here in the UK. The variety of cars parked outside is just a taster for the delights awaiting you inside Euretco. So do I take it none of you guys are coming? We'll be there on Sunday, four of us in a red 164. Come over and say Hi, we'll try and park out front.

AO Gold Member

Sarto,
I probably will be there, together with Eve.. I'll see if i can get some others to tag along aswell
Ivo

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Sarto:
<strong>Well Ivo, ive been coming over to Auto-Moto Italia for the past six years and I reckon its a brilliant show. </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Note in diary: must read posts better

I like the show as well, but I don't think I would travel from the UK to Holland for it

The weekend of the show I already made other plans, otherwise I'd be there
Bob Maes

There is a possibilty that i'm comming i'll have to see if i find a co-pilot, don't want to drive so far alone.

AO Gold Member

it's not that far Bob, it's just near Utrecht.. We could meet before and form a 2-man convoy laughing
Gillezzz 145

I've been to almost every Auto-Moto d'Italia show since it was fist held at the Euretco center, and each time the amount of 'special' cars surprises me. Inside as well as ouside. So I'll be going this time for sure!

Travelling from Rotterdam to Utrecht isn't quite the same thing as crossing the Channel however, so I won't blame those of you who don't feel like driving all the way to Holland.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > International Lounges > World Alfa Clubs, Communities & Events > International Events

Tags
2003 , 25 or 26 , automoto , italia , oct

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page