Melbourne Owner's Meet - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
International Events Events from around the globe

TPIACE

Melbourne Owner's Meet

Hi guys, a big shout out to all the Alfa owners in this forum from Melbourne. I want to organise a meet, so we can take some great photos of our cars together, capture some videos and go on a nice cruise. Suggestions as to what roads to cruise on r up to. A personal favourite is the Kew Boulevard, but this time id like to travel a bit further out, make a day of it.....and we can bring our buckets and chamois to clean the brake dust off the alloys b4 taking more pics

Im not sure what days u guys prefer, but a Sunday would b best i think.....not much traffic and ill promise to wake up early. Post replies here as to the date u guys r interested in setting this up.

It will b a great day!!!!

Ciao, Sam

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

TPIACE

Okies rather quick update. Stef has mentioned that Alfa have a sprint day at Phillip Island organised for the 23rd August. Ive suggested we meet up somewhere central in Melb, and all drive up together.

Plz post ur replis in this thread.

Ciao, Sam

AO Silver Member

County: Victoria
Count me in.
Kew (for sure), Philip island (probably too)
AO Silver Member

P.S. I bought a Ragazzon exhuast and it should be arrived within this week.
AO Gold Member

County: -
I can probably get to Phillip Island.
Unfortunately Saturday is always a bad day for me. frown
TPIACE

oh crap i just realised Philip Island is on a saturday, not a sunday. I guess im out then, sat is usually booked up. I still think we should organise a meet like i suggested intially, meet up at kew then go for a nice long drive yarra ranges way. Everyone PM me who's interested with ur private email address. How's everyone for the 24th August???

Abyss, u definetly have to come, im looking forward to hearing that exhaust Hopefully my DVD/TV Dolby Digital system is going in this weekend....so we've all got some new toys to share eek!

Ciao, Sam

AO Silver Member

I'm coming for sure mate. wink
Stef and Stori, u guys coming?
AO Gold Member

County: -
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ABYSS:
<strong>I'm coming for sure mate. wink
Stef and Stori, u guys coming?</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I will certainly try to get to Phillip Island.
MOSTR0

I'm in for any weekend virtually (apart from Philip Island on 23rd August obviously).

Guys, I'll leave the dates up to you...you can count on me being there as long as you can give me enough notice to keep it free.

For the record I think you should all try and make it to the sprint day if you can. I only went to my 1st one in Winton, and got absolutely hooked. Its excellent fun and you get to talk to Alfa nuts all day. Also you get to see all sorts of other cars going around...Elise's, S2000's, SX200's, Cathram's, Porsche's.......

Also I need all the support I can get for being the 1st 147 to get on track

Passa

lol well im a little late...hi sam remember me

Alfa Romeo GTV V6 3.0 Hoddle street about one year ago

I didnt like your V6 GTV comments either you mentioned in anohter post naughty

lol oh well

im down for melbourne meets its just that i hadnt been on this forum for ageeeeessss

http://members.optushome.com.au/alfagtv6/1.jpg

any other new generation melbourne Alfa owners want to chat to me on msn messenger [email protected]

AO Member

ill come when i have another car
TPIACE

mi dispiace max, just causing a **** stir wink

I rekon we should all meet and drive down to the Aroca Specctacolo together. I cant find the latest Aroca mag atm, but if memory serves its a Sunday mid November at Alexander gardens near Chapel st. I went last yr, and although it was relocated to some place Lilydale way at the last minute, it proved to be a great day.

Or do u guys wanna meet earlier, say end of September??? The Spectacolo meet is a natch regardless.

TPIACE

Oh and Jacks, what did u end up doing with the exhaust? Have u still got it on the car?

Passa

lol the comments are all in good nature so its cool

if there is a nice modern Alfa meet up, let me know..
cheers

[email protected]

AO Silver Member

Nice car Passa.
Yeah guys, anytime I will be ok.
Tpiace, Re the exhaust I took off long time already after installed 1 week. I just don't like the sound but i believe some people like it. Now I'm running stock exhasut with V6 air intake which I'm happy about it. wink
TPIACE

yes Max i like the reference to a nice "modern" Alfa meet

I'm going to go ahead and set a date.....Sunday 28th September. How does everyone feel about meeting at the Westfield Doncaster Shopping Centre (Car park opposite Myer) at 12noon??? Im thinking we meet up there (seems to be a central point) then decide where to cruise too.

Also for all that r interested, can u email me at [email protected] with any suggestions u have regarding where to go for the drive.

AO Silver Member

Member car:

2.4L VTEC Honda

Hi Guys,

I will be down in Melbourne Mid November for a couple of days So would love to meet any of you.

I will know the exact date within a week or so.

Cheers,

Reuven
AO Silver Member

I have no problem with the date and place(just opposite my home ).
Passa

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by TPIACE:
<strong>yes Max i like the reference to a nice "modern" Alfa meet

I'm going to go ahead and set a date.....Sunday 28th September. How does everyone feel about meeting at the Westfield Doncaster Shopping Centre (Car park opposite Myer) at 12noon??? Im thinking we meet up there (seems to be a central point) then decide where to cruise too.

Also for all that r interested, can u email me at [email protected] with any suggestions u have regarding where to go for the drive.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks Abyss, curios to see your lovely 156 too, ive seen TPIACEs boring one wink

lol any FIAT based Alfa Romeos will be fine at the meet

Regarding Shopping Town my car cant enter it cause of that speed bump I could meet on Westfield Drive however..actually the one near the bus depot I can enter no sweat is that what you referring to?

the date should be fine however I am suer I am getting my cambelt done (cries) on the 26th so I dont know if the car will be right then..

AO Silver Member

Hi Reuven,

We love to see you down here. Will you drive your car down here?
Passa

ABYSS if you have msn messenger you can add me, im on it at work atm

[email protected]

cheers

AO Silver Member

I'm at work too. But I don't have the MSN or hotmail account. what about ICQ? do u have?
Passa

no icq

guess we can have a yack here

AO Silver Member

Hey have u got any pics of your car that can show here

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > International Lounges > World Alfa Clubs, Communities & Events > International Events

Tags
meet , melbourne , owner

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page