Important chalet info for Alfa 147 meeting in September! - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
International Events Events from around the globe

(Post Link) post #1 of 56 Old 16-06-03 Thread Starter
AO Gold Member

Member car:

Edna Mode!

Important chalet info for Alfa 147 meeting in September!

As I already mentioned before, I'm going to organize a place to stay over during the weekend of 4th Alfa 147 meeting in September.

I was thinking about renting a cottage/farm/chalet/whatever for the weekend of Friday 26 till Sunday 28 September.

So if you're up for this, send me a pm with your name, email and how with many persons you'll be staying over. And please be quick, so I know how big the cottage has to be!

And I'll do my best to get us some nice warm showering water this time wink

I don't need no one to tell me about heaven, I look at my son and daughter and I believe.

Quote of the month: "Extremist ideas bring NON-tolerance as a result, because people having their face stuck up so deep in their Ar5e that they can't smell nor are interested in other's 5hit!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Platinum Member

County: Porto

Member car:

Alfa 159 QV

Hello, my name is Throttleman. I'll travel in a big group, probably with 200 to 250 persons (might reach 300 persons).

Farm might be an excellent place (but just for some with funny tastes wink )

Hot bath can't be an optional!!

Shall I fax you my details and confirm everything by sms?
AO Silver Member

County: Kobenhavn

Member car:

156 GTA SW

Count me in Mel, can I have the Suite with the Jacuzzi and home cinema system please wink

Cheers

Hoygaard
(Post Link) post #4 of 56 Old 17-06-03 Thread Starter
AO Gold Member

Member car:

Edna Mode!

OK:

1 garage for our beloved throttleman and his 250 Russian wives

1 Walhalla tent for our viking
AO Gold Member

County: Antwerpen
Sorry, can't make it frown
AO Gold Member

Haha,fooled you ! wink
count us in ,Mel (now do you REALLY want me to PM you our details ? )
(Post Link) post #7 of 56 Old 17-06-03 Thread Starter
AO Gold Member

Member car:

Edna Mode!

No Wim, I'll call you for your details
Ivo

Mel,

I'm there the saturday, need to check @ the boss what we'll do for sleepers ...
(Post Link) post #9 of 56 Old 17-06-03 Thread Starter
AO Gold Member

Member car:

Edna Mode!

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivo:
<strong>Mel,

I'm there the saturday, need to check @ the boss what we'll do for sleepers ... </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ivo,

You're bringing Elly with you, aren't you? Do your best "sales-talk" and get the boss to confirm you staying over the weekend wink
RimRenault

Mel,

Our stay (Tamira and me) all depends whether we are building our new kitchen.

I will let you know when definetly are going!

Greetz.

wink

(Post Link) post #11 of 56 Old 17-06-03 Thread Starter
AO Gold Member

Member car:

Edna Mode!

Rimco,

I know my friend wink
RimRenault

How is your kitchen doing??

Ivo

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mel Bonkers:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivo:
<strong>Mel,

I'm there the saturday, need to check @ the boss what we'll do for sleepers ... </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ivo,

You're bringing Elly with you, aren't you? Do your best "sales-talk" and get the boss to confirm you staying over the weekend wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">if it depended on my talking, she would stay for a week wink
AO Platinum Member

Member car:

Alfa 159 QV

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mel Bonkers:
<strong>OK:

1 garage for our beloved throttleman and his 250 Russian wives

1 Walhalla tent for our viking </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing MY GOD!!!!!!!! laughing laughing laughing SADIKI!! I only saw this now!! laughing laughing

Me and the Russians... this is turning it to a classic!
AO Platinum Member

Member car:

Alfa 159 QV

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivo:
<strong>if it depended on my talking, she would stay for a week wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If she's nice... she can come with me wink
(Post Link) post #16 of 56 Old 23-06-03 Thread Starter
AO Gold Member

Member car:

Edna Mode!

VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Ok,

So far I've got the following persons who will share in the "chalet" experience (no, it's got nothing to do with groupsex ):[*]<font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Wim & Eve[*]<font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Neil[*]<font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Hoygaard[*]<font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Ian (?)[*]<font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Hugo (?)[*]<font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Ivo & Elly (?)[*]<font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Rimco (?) & Tamira (?)[*]<font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Mel & Marcia

The ones who are not confirmed yet have a (?) behind there name wink If your name is not listed, LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

So if I searched for a chalet/farm/bungalow for about 12 people we should be ok, I guess.

What?? no groupsex ??

wink laughing
AO Gold Member

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Amsterdavid:
<strong>What?? no groupsex ??

wink laughing </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Naah, you can't handle me wink
laughing
AO Platinum Member

Member car:

Alfa 159 QV

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Amsterdavid:
<strong>What?? no groupsex ??

wink laughing </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Naah, you can't handle me wink
laughing </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Try with Ivo
(Post Link) post #20 of 56 Old 24-06-03 Thread Starter
AO Gold Member

Member car:

Edna Mode!

VERY IMPORTANT HOTEL INFORMATION!!!

Ok guys and gals, I had a phonecall with some dude that does renting of chalets/bungalows etc. etc.

At first hand he could offer me these accomodations for approx. 10 persons:

Bungalow 1 (approx. 350,- excl. taxes etc. for a weekend for approx. 10 people): Garderen. This is approx. 50 km from the starting point of the meeting (Brummen).

Bungalow 2 (no price indication yet (there's a price on the site, but that's not negiotiated wink ): Vierhouten. This is approx. 50 km from the starting point of the meeting (Brummen).

Bungalow 1 is part of two bungalows, of which one is already rented in that period.

Bungalow 2 is a 5-persons bungalow on a bungalow park. In this case we would rent two bungalows (or more if more people come).

Let me know what you think of it!
Ivo

how about this place in Brummen itself;

http://www.engelenburg.com/nl/html/hotelserre.html

BTW: Elly & I will only stay saterdaynight
AO Platinum Member

Member car:

Alfa 159 QV

<strong>
Bungalow 1 is part of two bungalows, of which one is already rented in that period.
</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My inside connection told me that the second bungalow will be to some Playboy mates. eek! They are going to run a movie that weekend!!
Club Member
Membro Premio

Club Member Number: 1561
County: -

Member car:

busso powered

Mel,

Don't book a hotel yet. I am working at booking a restaurant and that restaurant has a nice hotel as well. So those who want to sleep over don't have to drive after the meal.

Hans
(Post Link) post #24 of 56 Old 24-06-03 Thread Starter
AO Gold Member

Member car:

Edna Mode!

Hans,

You're a gem wink I'll wait and see. Maybe that hotel is good. On the otherhand a chalet is also known to be VERY COZY wink Just keep me updated.

How's your Bella doing? I read that you will receive her back tomorrow?
(Post Link) post #25 of 56 Old 01-07-03 Thread Starter
AO Gold Member

Member car:

Edna Mode!

VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Ok,

So far I've got the following persons who will share in the "chalet" experience[*]<font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Wim & Eve[*]<font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Neil[*]<font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Hoygaard[*]<font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Gijs & 1 person[*]<font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Ian (?)[*]<font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Hugo (?)[*]<font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Ivo & Elly (?)[*]<font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Rimco (?) & Tamira (?)[*]<font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Mel & Marcia

The ones who are not confirmed yet have a (?) behind there name wink If your name is not listed, LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

So if I searched for a chalet/farm/bungalow for about 12 people we should be ok, I guess.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > International Lounges > World Alfa Clubs, Communities & Events > International Events

Tags
147 , alfa , chalet , important , info , meeting , september

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page